Black Ops Wheeled Bat Bag and Backpack in stock ...

tjsully47

He hates these cans !!
Pics or it didn't happen. You know the drill.:rolleyes:

This may take a while cause I don't see jimmy all the time . He is friends with CL22 so you could ask him . Also Iowa kid posted pics of a someone's black ops a while back . And yes the bag is spendy but no BJ's I do think it gives you a reach around while it's pounding you in the pocket .

usmcluberti

Banned User
does it give out free bj's too? at that price i would hope so:D

This may take a while cause I don't see jimmy all the time . He is friends with CL22 so you could ask him . Also Iowa kid posted pics of a someone's black ops a while back . And yes the bag is spendy but no BJ's I do think it gives you a reach around while it's pounding you in the pocket .

if you pay snacks $24.38 gifted, he gives more than a reach around

originalnystyle

Offseason=Hibernation
Just ordered the backpack...will post a review once i get it. I have long used the mizuno backpack and this year switched over to the under armour one...hate it.

JD, which Under Armour bag did you use, was it the Sweep? I was looking into it (I prefer the bags with the bat holders in the front).

gsus03

Banned User
I hope Demarini doesn't become the new age Easton and start charging absurd prices for their product...how can this black ops bag be twice as good as an IDP roller bag? I got my gray/black IDP roller bag shipped for $90 and retail on this black ops bag is $200..and there are plenty of good bat packs, some that even hold 4 bats, for under $60 and this black ops bat pack is $100...yes, there are some guys that will pay this price, but from someone that has been reppin DeMar for a while when it wasn't the "cool" thing to do I am a little disappointed

then again afterall it is a business, same reason Josh Hamilton probably isn't going to be on my Rangers next season...

addicted2bats

looks like my bag is arriving tomorrow afternoon, so tomorrow evening I'll take a bunch of pics of it, and then this weekend (probably sunday) I'll make a video review after some real-world testing of it

ogsoftballplaye

looks like my bag is arriving tomorrow afternoon, so tomorrow evening I'll take a bunch of pics of it, and then this weekend (probably sunday) I'll make a video review after some real-world testing of it

Let us know if you can get more then 4 bats in it comfortably plz sir.

addicted2bats

It's currently "out for delivery", expected to be delivered between 9AM - 1 PM.

I'm like a kid on Christmas day waiting for everyone else to wake up! LOL

Shane2345

Heres some pics Of both the Backpack and Wheeled bags. Great quality and worth the money! The Samsonite of bags!

52dff018.jpg

ed8adc40.jpg