Blackout Experts

tee_dub660

BP Hero's Sidekick
Is this normal? Chipping is above the "D" in "END LOAD". Webbing is noticeable through the yellow

IMAG0015.jpg

IMAG0016.jpg

JJF13

Addicted to Softballfans
I am assuming the chip is where the Grey ^^^^ line is. If so I have seen that on a few. I saw one about a month ago that was missing quite a bit of that grey arrow shaped line.

With webs that deep it must be spitting fire. I know I traded one off that was pretty hot, but it didn't have webs like that, just the thin ones starting to pop up.

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
Pretty hot? Kinda sad I may not have a chance to test drive it til next year. May have to figure something out to test drive it.

tee_dub660

BP Hero's Sidekick
I am assuming the chip is where the Grey ^^^^ line is. If so I have seen that on a few. I saw one about a month ago that was missing quite a bit of that grey arrow shaped line.

With webs that deep it must be spitting fire. I know I traded one off that was pretty hot, but it didn't have webs like that, just the thin ones starting to pop up.

It is chipping on the grey arrows. Right above the "D" and "L" in "END LOAD". I just noticed the webbing cause someone said there is no clear coat on these bats. I though mine has chips and a closer inspection I found the webbing. I just wondered if it is on its way out or not.

P.S. It is hot! PERIOD!

JJF13

Addicted to Softballfans
Pretty hot? Kinda sad I may not have a chance to test drive it til next year. May have to figure something out to test drive it.

Oh yeah buddy. It is pretty hot. No where near what I think it will get too. I'm 75% sure that the sound hasn't changed on it yet.

It is chipping on the grey arrows. Right above the "D" and "L" in "END LOAD". I just noticed the webbing cause someone said there is no clear coat on these bats. I though mine has chips and a closer inspection I found the webbing. I just wondered if it is on its way out or not.

P.S. It is hot! PERIOD!

Pretty sure it will be fine. A friend of mine has one and most of the grey v line is gone off his due to being chipped off. Thing is nasty though. Doesn't seem to have any signs of giving up the ghost yet.

JJF13

Addicted to Softballfans
I need to start swinging my cousin's again. I am also wanting to pick up an Avarice too. So many bats so little season's

LaserArm

Addicted to Softballfans
I've owned three of them and all 3 webbed in the yellow first. Seems like a weird coincidence. One webbed around 100 hits. Other 2 before 200 hits. I wouldn't worry about webbing or durability with these. Also, one of them had the clear coat flake but more toward the handle. There is clear coat on these. It's just a satin finish. Chip it off and it's pretty shiny paint underneath.