Buyer Beware blajer72

dford42

Addicted to Softballfans
More like seller beware: I posted this in his personal feedback section but thought it should probably go here as well.

First let me say the communication up until recently had been pretty good. Now we are at no communication and no payment. Agreed to purchase one of the bats I have listed. http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1392904

Waited for payment because he uses the prepaid card with paypal. Supposedly paid to the wrong address as he misspelled it. Ok no problem. Suppose to take max three days for that to be fixed. Its been 6 and now no contact after a request for an update. Has been on more than once since then. Pretty sure its a case of buyers remorse. Process started March 4 and still no payment.

wcoastsoftball

Alright, maybe you guys should get on point with each other. He is telling me he tried to contact you 3 times without a response as well.

Joker

i'd think blajer72 could have posted here himself if he was trying to get in contact with him

trip

stfu
this is dumb.

24 hours unless you said you'd hold it, otherwise it's first to pay.

if I go to a store and say I want this i'll be back in a couple days and someone else walks in the door the next day it's going to be sold

Joker

what makes more sense?

someone who has been here for 10 years lying about someone not paying and risk losing all the rep they have built up over the years by making something up
someone making a deal and not following up, then lying about it to cover their ass

wcoastsoftball

He may not have known this was here. He knows dford left iTrader feedback for him, but may not have checked here. He does now that I sent him the link to here though. It is just a BB for a small reason, so not a big deal IMO.

wcoastsoftball

what makes more sense?

someone who has been here for 10 years lying about someone not paying and risk losing all the rep they have built up over the years by making something up
someone making a deal and not following up, then lying about it to cover their ass

I am not arguing over who or what is right here. We know the truth usually comes out fast here on SBFs

dford42

Addicted to Softballfans
Probably typing in the wrong username.....smh.

I can assure you there has not been ANY contact from him since 3/11. I sent a message on 3/15.

wcoastsoftball

Well, either way it doesn't seem like a big deal to me. However, this guy had his chance today to come in and talk and he didn't. So I am not going to worry about any feedback he has.