BLD Bat Wars at West Covina April 16th

BR3WKR3W

Addicted to Softballfans
We (Ryno MFG) went 2-2 in the E div. Play some tough games towards the end of the night. Lost to DMF Sat night.

SoxFan81

Addicted to Softballfans
Congrats on the win, but I definitely wouldn't call the BUMS an E team. I'm pretty sure there's 4 guys from the WONGS on that team .If I remember right that team played as high as "C" division or has players that have played at that level. The other guys from the Bums I'm pretty sure have played "D" for awhile. You guys have a very good team and shouldn't be playing anything lower than "D" . Especially if you mercied every team you played in the "D" division at batwars.

We are new in the aspect of playing together, obviously not new to the game. I played in ridiculous talented teams but no chemistry or sense of one another and gone as bad as 2 n Q. We just blended players from 3 teams into one. Great competition Saturday good hitting nice defense and lots of luck made it a possible for a W, see you guys in Riverside.

Does that mean you guys are moving up for the next tourney?

BR3WKR3W

Addicted to Softballfans
haters gonna hate on DMF whenever possible

They were hating more on us cause we put them out. If you watched the game we almost got into a few fights. lol but we know how to leave it on the field and not worry about it off the field. DMF is a great team and i wished we had more time cause we started coming back on them.

SigAlphAblott

Addicted to Softballfans
this coming from the only guy who won a bat sat!!! way to shag
haha yea well I got the better end of the 50/50 chance for it. the other ball in the box was for a pair of batting gloves and phitten necklace....I'll cut ya on a good deal for the bat lol.

They were hating more on us cause we put them out. If you watched the game we almost got into a few fights. lol but we know how to leave it on the field and not worry about it off the field. DMF is a great team and i wished we had more time cause we started coming back on them.

dang. sounds like that was an interesting game. I had to leave before this game, but they said that the game between you guys was a pretty good 1.

BR3WKR3W

Addicted to Softballfans
dang. sounds like that was an interesting game. I had to leave before this game, but they said that the game between you guys was a pretty good 1.[/QUOTE]

Yes it was. I was the P and was waiting for them to hit at me and they never did. I love those type of games though. We jumped on them early

Da1NonlyRikRoss

Extra Hitter
Yeah I hurt my team also last game the other team must have gone middle 15-20 times I could not put a glove on them SEEDS live and learn need to get a 13" glove need to get rid of my 11.25 LMFAO