BLD (Boats, Ladies, Dooshes) League City

Prodigy5883

Addicted to Softballfans
ill pick my wife. had a baby and still blows them out of the water. seriously

Pics to compare????? ;)

Top 3 pics are probably the best...can I trade and stock up for furture picks on the next draft? But if i had to pick from whats left...Top, 4th from the right

UHCoog1

Addicted to Softballfans
Why do so many chicks these days get fake everything? Fake tan, fake ****, fake nose etc... Insecure much??? lol

Chopper

Addicted to Softballfans
lol i know i wont hear the end of it from her. i got to have proof to back my statement though lol

Balls Deep

Donkey Punch Power Hour
I wanna see the rest of that tat on the one in the top row 2nd from right. Looks dingy as hell. Just the way I like them. Dumb as a box of rocks. lol

Prodigy5883

Addicted to Softballfans
lol i know i wont hear the end of it from her. i got to have proof to back my statement though lol

He's no noob :D

most of us know nick..no need to prove it....lol

I havenot met Nick yet...I dont think, so I need proof, lol (JUST KIDDING)

lmao country. if u wanna find it we will be in mansfield lol

What team are you with? Will be in Mansfield as well...maybe catch a drink with ya sometime this weekend...Country you too

SmokeDK42

Addicted to Softballfans
I am sure hoping i have my new Z2000 this weekend...pretty sure my Z1000 has a hairline crack in it :(....

Chopper

Addicted to Softballfans
lol no noob here. I play with Tx Miken and coed with Sluggers. id have a drink but i dont drink when i play. ill have some mountain dew though lol. Seee yall out there.

.800King50

Addicted to Softballfans
lol no noob here. I play with Tx Miken and coed with Sluggers. id have a drink but i dont drink when i play. ill have some mountain dew though lol. Seee yall out there.

never seen you drink at all. i really didnt think you ever drink. Nicks wife is a hottie though and very nice as well. yall do work why im sitting here waiting on my daughter to pop out.

Prodigy5883

Addicted to Softballfans
never seen you drink at all. i really didnt think you ever drink. Nicks wife is a hottie though and very nice as well. yall do work why im sitting here waiting on my daughter to pop out.

Sucks you wont be out there JGill...but congrats on your new daughter though

JohnnyH

Addicted to Softballfans
"What do you mean, what do we need a mattress for? Why do you think we just spent all that money on a boat? The whole purpose of buying the boat in the first place was to get the ladies all nice and tipsy topside so we can take them to a nice comfortable place below deck, and, you know, they can't refuse. Because of the implication."

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited:

Chopper

Addicted to Softballfans
yea i very seldom drink. Socially or when im on my land in the country. Its gonna suck without you there. The birth of your child is worth missing i guess lol.Congrats Bro!

Sel

Addicted to Softballfans
Although not the perfect beak, the lady third from the left has a perfect rack. Not too big and outta control, fits nicely with the rest of her body. MMMMmmm, yeah.

Some of those gals need to work in a darker room though.

.800King50

Addicted to Softballfans
Thanks guys my 2008 one is all worn out from holding my keys lol. If the tourney were here I'd be playing just can't risk it 4 hours away

sayisuggadaddy

Addicted to Softballfans
Thanks guys my 2008 one is all worn out from holding my keys lol. If the tourney were here I'd be playing just can't risk it 4 hours away

I hear ya I did the same thing with my son, I was working in Austin moma called and said its time.. I never for get the looks on my two hands faces :eek: I'm driving 100 mph plus dragging a trailer full of welding rigs Haha I made it in time but my hands **** there pants.

SmokeDK42

Addicted to Softballfans
So here is the real question...why even have them wear bikinis...just make it topless...be done with the bs...half of these girls look like they head to their stripping jobs after work..