Blood and Thunder

Mike Brady

we must be talking girls fast pitch right? my bad, I didnt read the whole thread. chant away.

Have fun with it bro, What would you chant about?

look
Were gonna beat your ass
grab your wife`s ass
take your ass back to class
go drink a slimfast
were gonna go middle
were gonna go yard
blue is gonna check our bats
cause they hit so hard...

DrBigPapi

Addicted to Softballfans
are you saying chants have no place in slow pitch softball at any level?

maybe I just havent played in a situation where it would be appropriate. the chant in the middle of the game that is funny just to get some momentum rolling would be fine, but a victory chant in men's slowpitch from rec ball to majors? no. what's appropriate? pretend you have done this before(win), show some class, slap some hands, say good game, then drink beer.

maybe I just havent played in a situation where it would be appropriate. the chant in the middle of the game that is funny just to get some momentum rolling would be fine, but a victory chant in men's slowpitch from rec ball to majors? no. what's appropriate? pretend you have done this before(win), show some class, slap some hands, say good game, then drink beer.

This isn't the doctors office. Softball should be fun. I would expect a doctor not to call other's girls just for doing what they love. You do what you do. I do what I do.

Have fun with it bro, What would you chant about?

look
Were gonna beat your ass
grab your wife`s ass
take your ass back to class
go drink a slimfast
were gonna go middle
were gonna go yard
blue is gonna check our bats
cause they hit so hard...

Word dude. This makes me wanna be on your team

JoeG3

Doesnt matter, had sex
When we win our team gets in a circle and chants "2, 4, 6, 8, who do we appreciate?" then we chant the other team's name. Just to make them feel better. Because it really is all about having fun.

So anyway, I'm down with post game chants. Don't listen to these hater d-bags. If there's one thing I've learned on the world wide net, it's that haters are going to hate.

DrBigPapi

Addicted to Softballfans
Alright I made one up for if we play your team.

Oh those are them boys
With the victory chant
The last time we played em
our runs were quite scant

They rubbed in the win
While they danced in the ditch
Whats our chant this week?
"Sorry about that pitch";)

Alright I made one up for if we play your team.

Oh those are them boys
With the victory chant
The last time we played em
our runs were quite scant

They rubbed in the win
While they danced in the ditch
Whats our chant this week?
"Sorry about that pitch";)

I Like it. See life is fun! Joe G Thanks for being such a bro, your chant is full of victory!

Fan my Flame

When we win our team gets in a circle and chants "2, 4, 6, 8, who do we appreciate?" then we chant the other team's name. Just to make them feel better. Because it really is all about having fun.

So anyway, I'm down with post game chants. Don't listen to these hater d-bags. If there's one thing I've learned on the world wide net, it's that haters are going to hate.

You hit the nail on the head there Joe, it is the haters that are going to hate!

Misfits

Just passing time on SBF.
when were down a few run and need a little pick me up we gather around, put our hands together and yell "MAS PUTO'S"

Seems to work most of the time;)

when were down a few run and need a little pick me up we gather around, put our hands together and yell "MAS PUTO'S"

Seems to work most of the time;)

When one man's hand touches another man's hand, you know that runs will follow after they come home in the dirt.

MAS PUTOS!!!

Last edited:

swingnmiss

#1 IN YOUR HEARTS
Do any of you guys have a team victory chant? I know that to most people that this is just a game for fun, but honestly I've always felt like the best part about playing softball is winning and building relationships with your friends. I know some people find it childish but honestly, I'm just happy to still be playing a game at this point in my life and feel like we should have as much fun with it as possible.

So my team has created a victory chant, it's based on our nicknames of my teammates Ron and Kurt. Ron always chases fly balls down from everywhere on the field and will do anything to make the catch, including diving or jumping. So we call him "Blood". Kurt is our Slugger, one time he broke our pitchers car window about 300 feet away in the parking lot. So we call him Thunder So anywhere here goes! :

Split your lungs with blood and thunder
When you see the white whale
Break your backs and crack your oars men
If you wish to prevail

This ivory leg is what propels me
Harpoons thrust in the sky
Aim directly for his crooked brow
And look him straight in the eye

White whale - holy grail

So do you guys have any? Let's hear them!

No............I would not take part in any silly ass chant unless I was paid green money up front..................We Todded.

acs

Addicted to Softballfans
I'm all about our team chant...

Let's face it, you're basic,
you aren't half the man that I am
I throw your gang sign up,
and then I'll spit on my hand

"give me a hundred grand
give me your watch
give me your chain
that's your girl?
***** get over here
give me some brain"

and my ***** did, right after ♠V|L|N♠'s team stomped us.

acs

Addicted to Softballfans
I'm liking the 2,4,6,8... My 4 year old daughter's soccer team uses it as a victory or defeat chant and either way everyone gets orange slices and leaves happy. I'll try it out.

a victory chant? are you ****ing serious? that has to be the gayest thing i have ever heard.

I know that you're super turned on and excited by this, but I'd appreciate it if you kept those aspects of your life to yourself. We're all very excited about this thread

pop star

Addicted to Softballfans
"We don't give a **** what you think
our teeth need brush and are arm pits stink,
we don't care about your boring lives
we just want to **** your wives,
we wipe our noses with our sleeves,
if you don't like our team **** you leave,
That's are chant and that's how it goes,
were just saying your team really blows"

finishthejob

is here for the party
Maybe I forgot we are grown ass men not 9 year old little leaguers....I bet your team swings cyclones and hammers

Maybe I forgot we are grown ass men not 9 year old little leaguers....I bet your team swings cyclones and hammers

Atleast those 9 year olds little leaguers are playing hardball. You're playing slow pitch softball as a grown ass man.

Besides why spend time in a thread you hate? Let us have our fun

Last edited:

finishthejob

is here for the party
Your right. And I'm pretty sure everyone on this site plays softball, and some take it more serious than others, but a team chant is flat out gay....

Your right. And I'm pretty sure everyone on this site plays softball, and some take it more serious than others, but a team chant is flat out gay....

Well maybe if you worked harder at your chant it would be "less gay"

I don't understand why you're still here if you don't like the thread. Are you looking for advice on writing a good victory chant? It's ok to ask for help here. Otherwise what are you doing here?