Price Check Blur MZC-7

jk22

Humpty Dumpty was Pushed.....
Old School. Picked up ($14) for team beater. ASA 2004.
Cleaned it up and threw a Lizard Grip on it.
Never swung a Mizuno. Feels nice /solid and Endloaded. Not too many good performance reviews to be had. this oldie but goodie have any worth / pop?

20150221_130607_zpsg8tdeuti.jpg

20150221_130503_zpsq7ns6r9e.jpg

Last edited:

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'd use it for bp. The small barrel could help your consistency. I'd rather hit most metals than that bat though.

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
The UTrip Blur wasn't horrible, but like A said they really didn't last once they got good.

tee_dub660

BP Hero's Sidekick
This was the worst composite bat I have swung. I don't want to be mean, just being honest with you.

hitless45

Addicted to Softballfans
I could not get used to these blurs but several guys on one if the teams i play with swear by them.. have also seen them last quite a while afer they get cracks in them but of course they are illegal at that point.

jk22

That bad huh? Funny. The lizard grip has more worth than the bat. . Thanks for the honesty. Come summer, Maybe I can trade it for a case of Budweiser

nachoscritzon

Weezie "T" Founder
That bad huh? Funny. The lizard grip has more worth than the bat. . Thanks for the honesty. Come summer, Maybe I can trade it for a case of Budweiser

Yeah - that would be your best bet. The Blur took foooorrrreeeevveeerrrrr to break in and then once it did it dropped bombs. But - it would be for only 50-100 hits before the barrel would zig zag crack and the bat would die.

jk22

28oz. . Did some BCBP, approx 50 cuts, and gotta say, was impressed with the way the ball jumped off the barrel. Belted some decent speed line drives. May end up keeping it

jk22

Bat actually feels like my SRV5. Will test distance once weather permits.

GrinningBear

World's deadliest house husband
Oh gawdangit! Finally find a 28 and the guy ignores everyone who says how bad it is and swings it.

GrinningBear

World's deadliest house husband
I was trying to help Joe...................;)
also, I couldnt stand that thing.

I know. That's why I didn't give my opinion on it before I asked the weight. I think everyone that's been on the Mizuno forum once since its inception knew I would jump on this.

OP, the Blur is terrible. In fact, several young children have gotten something they can't pinpoint but is akin to lead poisoning. If you have kids you should sell it to me. For their safety, of course.