Bobby Valentine on WEEI an hour ago....says he'd punch the host in the mouth if...

Apoc13

getting too old for this
he were there....good stuff

WEEI Sports Radio Network

Bobby Valentine to Glenn Ordway: "If I was there I'd punch you right in the mouth." Listen to The Big Show's explosive interview with Bobby V right here: http://bit.ly/UsoYV9

trip

stfu
goddamnit. nobody cares about the goddamn red sox. they're getting more publicity than the orioles, which is ****ing sad.

Apoc13

getting too old for this
I stopped listening to WEEI when it started becoming 95% politics and 5% sports. How's it now?

they must have been told to lay off because just today i was thinking that they don;t talk politics any more....dennis and calahan used to be really bad but now you just get an occasional snide remark, which is amazing, considering...

Marshenko

they must have been told to lay off because just today i was thinking that they don;t talk politics any more....dennis and calahan used to be really bad but now you just get an occasional snide remark, which is amazing, considering...

Probably had to do with the huge ratings dump they took.

But yeah, this is such a non-story... he was obviously joking around about the whole thing. He knows he's out in a month anyway. Threatening Ordway, letting out the secret that Oakland's stadium is a ****hole, etc.

mcm21078

Addicted to Softballfans
i'd like to see that little ****ing troll try to punch anyone in the mouth :rolleyes:

you've obviously never seen Ordway

D&C suck

Stern in the morning and Felger & Mazz in the afternoon. Toucher and Rich are meh.

EEI is terrible.

BB15

Ape Raids
f--k theo he made some really bad decisions his last couple years....but i said getting rid of francona was a bad idea from the get go

**** the GM who brought you TWO Word Series titles in a four year span? Seriously, **** Red Sox fans.

Marshenko

you've obviously never seen Ordway

D&C suck

Stern in the morning and Felger & Mazz in the afternoon. Toucher and Rich are meh.

EEI is terrible.

Toucher and Rich know nothing about sports... that's why Wallach is supposed to be there. T&R did their show for a while on WBCN, and were wildly popular... that's why they kept 'em around.