Buyer Beware Bomber Ball 09's word is questionable

Ruffneck29

Addicted to Softballfans
Tried to buy a swingaway off of him. He had zero feedback(now has 2) so, I asked him to ship first or provide names of guys that will vouch for him. He then provides 4 names, 2/4 had zero feedback, one had 1 +fb and the other has just about has more negative fb threads than postive fb threads. He then agrees to ship first. I then offer to pay half upon receipt of tracking info.

Then it begins, day after day of saying "I'm sorry, I'll ship tomorrow" with ignored PM's throughout. He then replies that his mother was placed in the hospital. I am completely compassionate about events such as this and have nothing but sorrow for him and his mother, hoping for the best. I didnt have a problem with the non shipment or ignored PM's until I see that he is posting and trying to buy/trade other items.

I called our deal off this morning and told him I was going to post less than postive fb, he's since logged on and ignored that PM too:(

Thankfully I didnt send him any money first, so I didnt get burned. But, thought this shadyness should out there for all to see.

If this is a no harm/no foul event, please let me know and I will take it down.

Last edited by a moderator:

Joker

ignore all the people who will show up and tell you take it down, this needs to stay

utilitymanjoe

Addicted to Softballfans
I did a deal with this guy last week and for the most part everything was good. I had issues on my end because of the weather in New England that weekend and being called in to work on that Saturday morning, so I didn't get to the PO in time, so I sent it out Monday morning. He said he was going to send out on Saturday as well and didn't ship til Monday. I got what I was promised and in the condition it was promised and granted feedback last Wednesday as requested. I guess the biggest issue was that I had to request feedback from him a couple of times before he responded and finally did so today.