For Sale Boombah and Worth pants FS

The1

Addicted to Softballfans
I have 5 pair of Boombah pants and 3 NIW Worth Bulls pants for sale.

1. (Boombah) Pewter w/ red and white stripes.40 x 36 ( Have spots on the knees and minor stitching issues.) No holes and as i can tell, no stains either. (SOLD)

2. (Boombah) White Base w/ Navy Blue and gray stripes.40 x 36 ( Has stains on the knees, butt and around the bottom of the legs.) No holes or stitching issues, still in good quality. $35

3. (Boombah) Hurricane Colors one pairs is 32 x 34 and the other is 40 x 36 ( No stains, stitching issues or holes, still nice pants.) $15 for the 32" and $25 for the 40".

4. (Boombah) Black w/ Yellow and white stripes. 40 x 36 ( No stains, stitching issues or holes. Still in great shape.) $45 SOLD

5. (Worth) 2 pairs NIW Chicago Bulls. They are XL.( as described, they are brand new.) $15 per pair.

All pants are best offer. As well as shipped to you door, so please take that into consideration. Thanks for looking

DSC03255.jpg
[/IMG]

DSC03257.jpg
[/IMG]

DSC03264.jpg
[/IMG]

DSC03265.jpg
[/IMG]

DSC03262.jpg
[/IMG]

DSC03261.jpg
[/IMG]

DSC03256.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:

The1

Addicted to Softballfans
Large Worth Chicago Bulls gone, thanks Matt. Boombah Pewter pending payment. Take this to the top and keep it there.

The1

Addicted to Softballfans
Pewter w/ red and whites stripes gone. All others still here, going up.......

The1

Addicted to Softballfans
HAHA, leave me something to hold onto brother. Let keep these at the top and get em sold.

The1

Addicted to Softballfans
Possible deal pending on white, blue and gray Boombahs. Everything else still here. Back to the top.

mdg24softball

Part Time Player
for The1 re: boombah pants

I am interested in purchasing the miami pants in the size 40". Are they still available? I am new to this site and am not sure what is required in purchasing them? Can you send me an email? Thanks, [email protected]