Boombah ASP

bruiser

Co-ed Rec league bat boy
Pretty sure I read it in one of the Boombah threads that got deleted. Let's face it Boombah isn't a big bat company they aren't going to make a different design for a limited production bat

M

MJL 00

ASP feels and swings the same..... but I dunno. Aren't they all Legits anyways?[/QUOTE]

How dare you swear like that NO THEY ARE NOT, better IMO. Don't know for sure if ASP is repaint, but think could find out..

And its super s e x y IMO

Last edited by a moderator:

CA0

Starting Player
Asp feels and swings the same as last years Boss. I broke my asp in about 400 swings. But i am a masher lol. I

Changalang

Addicted to Softballfans
The bats are so hot the decals melt off!! Obviously that is manufacture defect. There are a lot of similarities in construction, the person in charge of Boombah bat production came over from Worth. They actually come in at around 300 on the tester but get down very fast. Hit a good round of BP and make it a gamer.

gti44

Addicted to Softballfans
So is the ASP Boombah a stand alone bat or is a repaint of another bat? I friend hit one and said he swears its a easton? But again its a guess. I want to get one but would like alil more info.

bruiser

Co-ed Rec league bat boy
Talked to a Boombah guy he said it's its own bat not a repaint. Boombahs are often compared to worth because their designer came from worth, this is the first time I've heard it compared to an easton.