Boombah Boss 120

FAT JESUS

More than likely
We've been hitting the Asa indoors for like two months now, sick bat. Tons of pop and real durable. If the utrip and senior are similar designs they should be really good.

FAT JESUS

More than likely
On the ASA, how much of an endload is there? Are they going to make a balanced version?

How does the ASA stack up against other bats, like the Juggy, blackout, etc...

I'd say it's balanced, with a slight barrel load.

I play with a Demarini hitter, so I've hit the new mercy and J4 which are all timers to me; the Boss hangs with them all, and not so much as a rattle. These bats are legit. It's had high level D to Conference players beating on it for a couple months, no damage. Pretty impressive.

BRAIN

Rookie
Not sure what the shipping cost will look like right now. Just keep in mind that this is not a $199 technology so will be heavily discounted out of the gate with direct pricing. Will keep you posted.

Where can I get a heavily discounted yellow one? PM me is needed. Thx!

slacker1

Addicted to Softballfans
Does the Asa version swing close to weight. Has anyone had a chance to put one of these on a scale yet?

jslick324

Addicted to Softballfans
Swung a 27oz ASA Boss straight out of the wrapper and easily hitting Evil BP Lites (.52 cor) 300'+. Swung and felt a lot lighter than the new Easton L3 27oz (2oz EL) and Boss still felt lighter and more balanced than '14 Aftermath 27oz. Performance between all 3 were spot on between 10'-15' in distance but all liners were solid through the IF. One guy opened up a J3A and all I can say is HOW IS IT LEGAL? Seemed like hitting an ultra II and the rest of the bats were metals. Ball was flying 330'+ LOL. IMO the Boss hung right with the AM and L3, but nothing hung with the J3A. I'd say all 3 are great ASA bats and the J3A will probably fail compression at the big tourneys, but it is fun to hit!

GreenRun1

Addicted to Softballfans
Just curious.. Is this line kind of resembles the worth legit line.(colors). Is there anyway these can be manufactured by the same company?

Hawkeye92

OG Midget Mafia
Does the Asa version swing close to weight. Has anyone had a chance to put one of these on a scale yet?

I currently have a 26oz Utrip and 28oz ASA.
They both weigh exact to sticker weight with grip.
I have not had a chance to hit them yet, but the guys i hit with have done a few demos with them and rave about them - the ASA especially.
I'm hoping to get out this weekend and put some swings on the 120 and start breaking her in.

Hitmen8

Just curious.. Is this line kind of resembles the worth legit line.(colors). Is there anyway these can be manufactured by the same company?

Not sure... Unless Worth is back to getting their bats produced in China. Big "Made in China" sticker on the knob.

I got my Boss 120 last week and took it out of the wrapper at the field and game used it. I have about 20-25 swings on it now and the first 3 where the first game I took it to, the bat felt stiff. Not sure why but last night, the second game i've swung it in, it felt much better. I mean night and day better feel the second game.

Swings light with a more ballanced feel for me. I swing endloads normally so if this has an endload its small. It doesnt feel heavy at all in a 27oz. I like it and I cant wait to put another 150-200 swings on it this weekend to see if it opens up.

M

MJL 00

I have a 27 ASA. and it weighted 27.1

There is no way these are from same company that makes Worth, Boss are IMO a lot better...

Hawkeye92

OG Midget Mafia
Not sure... Unless Worth is back to getting their bats produced in China. Big "Made in China" sticker on the knob.

I got my Boss 120 last week and took it out of the wrapper at the field and game used it. I have about 20-25 swings on it now and the first 3 where the first game I took it to, the bat felt stiff. Not sure why but last night, the second game i've swung it in, it felt much better. I mean night and day better feel the second game.

Swings light with a more ballanced feel for me. I swing endloads normally so if this has an endload its small. It doesnt feel heavy at all in a 27oz. I like it and I cant wait to put another 150-200 swings on it this weekend to see if it opens up.
I've heard the 120 takes a couple hundred swings to get good and hot, whereas the ASA is GTG from swing 1.

GreenRun1

Addicted to Softballfans
Hit my ASA Boss today. Wasnt too impressed at first but I did have the worlds *****t!est pitcher on hand. (I was basically practicing taking pitches). Then we switched.. I pitched and he hit 2 out in 10 good pitches. So 2 hrs in 10 pitches out the wrapper not bad..

311Fatboy

The Rookie
I played against the ASA last night and will buy one today! Some ladies were one hopping a 300' fence and the dudes were dropping 325' NO prob!! All in

Great reviews here, glad to hear it swings more balanced. I can't hit my Freak52 or 750X, Miken has way to much endload for me. Meanwhile the 14' AM is my favorite bat of all time even over my J3A and J4

M

MJL 00

I played against the ASA last night and will buy one today! Some ladies were one hopping a 300' fence and the dudes were dropping 325' NO prob!! All in

Great reviews here, glad to hear it swings more balanced. I can't hit my Freak52 or 750X, Miken has way to much endload for me. Meanwhile the 14' AM is my favorite bat of all time even over my J3A and J4

Very good idea, cant beat for the price

pauliepeanuts

Addicted to Softballfans
I picked up a tan and white boss yesterday. Any ever see one? Almost looks like tan whiteblack camo. Anyone see this stick in action?

M

MJL 00

Can't wait to hit the utrip and of course ASA Sat morning. Will try and get a vid up

M

MJL 00

FYI video is in the Boombah Boss thread if anyone cares........ :D