For Sale Boombah Boss 26 oz

Less than 100 hits. Has warranty through Boombah still for 11 or so months. Asking 115 as gift. Not really looking to trade. Thanks guys.

20141111_074253.jpg

20141111_074230.jpg

M

MJL 00

MAN for that price someone better jump on this. Great bats, just takes sometime to open up...

Free bump for ya

B-radical

Addicted to Softballfans
Too bad no trades. I'd put my 27oz juggy up that I'm looking to move and ask for a little cash.....

B-REAL09

Dont Even Trip
Only 100 hits you should of put about 300 - 400 hits on it because if you did you would NOT be up for sale ! :thumb:

johnnybravo6

The Edumacated One
Why put hits on it when I can take a brand new aftermath and hit it 50 feet further. That's my reasoning.

I was the same way as you when I first hit one, could hit my aftermath way farther then it. Then I hit it again after it had about 600 cuts on it and we shall say I don't hit my aftermath close to the distance I hit my Boss. If this was anything heavier then a 26 I would have bought it already. GLWS

B-REAL09

Dont Even Trip
Why put hits on it when I can take a brand new aftermath and hit it 50 feet further. That's my reasoning.

50 feet is a lot are you sure 50 feet but anyway its funny because I traded a NR 2014 Juddy with about 150 hits on it for a 27oz BOSS and I am very happy with the BOSS and dont miss the Juggy at all. Just Sayin ....... :rockon:

BOLTMAN21

Manager
50 feet is a lot are you sure 50 feet but anyway its funny because I traded a NR 2014 Juddy with about 150 hits on it for a 27oz BOSS and I am very happy with the BOSS and dont miss the Juggy at all. Just Sayin ....... :rockon:

Months ago I sold 2 Juggy's and got a Freak 52 and Boss with that $ & saved the rest. (I just like trying different bats) F52 and Boss are both really good sticks. Guess what I have 2 more of again? :thumb:

For me, I can hit harder and further with my Juggy's (& CG275) than I did with my Boss. Different strokes for different folks. What works best for some doesn't work best for others. Which is why the whole "hottest bat" debate is worthless. 50 feet is a huge difference though. Ton of good bats out there (except when I slump... then that bat sucks.. its always my bats fault :cool:)

B-REAL09

Dont Even Trip
Months ago I sold 2 Juggy's and got a Freak 52 and Boss with that $ & saved the rest. (I just like trying different bats) F52 and Boss are both really good sticks. Guess what I have 2 more of again? :thumb:

For me, I can hit harder and further with my Juggy's (& CG275) than I did with my Boss. Different strokes for different folks. What works best for some doesn't work best for others. Which is why the whole "hottest bat" debate is worthless. 50 feet is a huge difference though. Ton of good bats out there (except when I slump... then that bat sucks.. its always my bats fault :cool:)

I hear you and agree I never blame the bat but on the same note there are bats that your swing and power will fall in love with for me my swing and power did not care for the NR 2014 Juggy but I was hitting HR's with my J3A :banghead: and its lights out with my Fu-Dawg and now trying out the BOSS ASA my swing and power are getting along just great and have feelings for eachother that is growing daily. :kiss:

onereasonone

Part Time Player
I have a 27oz ASA boss with 100bp cuts, not games. If anyone is interested. I have the utrip and love it ... But don't play ASA.