Boombah Commercial

M

MJL 00

We had company wide presentations and christmas luncheon yesterday The pictures are from that wasn't supposed to be out there yet but a little hype never hurt anybody so all good.

gotcha makes sence, well in due time and news will come out im sure

crdizzle6288

Addicted to Softballfans
came across this on the tube. Lyf swinging his model it looks like. Hope its ok to post it up here.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bxac9FwKsQY[/ame]

M

MJL 00

SOB need an ASA with those colors, or another Dually COME ON MAN :eek:

your killing me smalls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fury21

Chillin in the QC
Pretty sure they don't sponsor slowpitch teams (other than wounded warrior team)but a ton of major guys have worn/used their products over the years. They are the uniform sponsor for women's professional fast pitch league and I have seen some MLB guys with Boombah stuff.

Last edited:

CA0

Starting Player
Does boombah have a conference team or any upper level team?

We don't have a major team or upper level team but hope to have one in the future. Boombah had great products across the board. We are moving into all different types of sports. Great things in store for Boombah in the foreseeable future.

Fury21

Chillin in the QC
They've been moving into other sports for the past few years. Boombah has branched out in so many ways. I see tons of little league teams and girls fast pitch teams using their products. I was out at a National fast pitch tournament and out of 150 teams I saw at least 70% had Boombah uniforms and bags.

Last edited: