Boombah Coupons

cobray123

Addicted to Softballfans
My teammate had a coupon for buy one pair of shoes get the 2nd pair half off. He told me that Boombah emailed it to him.

SlapHappy

Addicted to Softballfans
Good luck finding a coupon. In the summer, they sent an e-mail out with a 10% coupon that expired on September 1st. When I tried to use it in early August, they said, "This code is no longer valid it was for three weeks and is not a further discount." That's a copy and paste from the e-mail reply.

Coupled with them making me pay return shipping for sending me the wrong glove makes me really annoyed at Boombah CS. I ordered a glove, order said B4 web, packing slip said B4 web, they sent a B2 Web. They refused to pay a dime of my return shipping even though it was clearly their fault. So I had to pay $7 or so to send back their mistake glove and then they sent me the correct one. Lame.

Boombah1

Addicted to Softballfans
Boombah CS

To whom this may concern.

I apologize if you have not received the level of service that we strive for at Boombah. Boombah will always pay for return shipping charges if any error was made with the order or shipment. If possible, please contact me at 815.941.1431 Ext. 124 so that I can make sure your issue is resolved.

Best.

Customer Service
Boombah

second2noone

Because of shipping I don't buy anything from there. Their stuff is good but gets expensive with the shipping. They probably reel people in with the lower prices but make up for it with the shipping.

Fury21

Chillin in the QC
on team orders their shipping is less than most places. if you order one thing it's different.

maddux31jp17

HATERS DRINK THE KOOL AID
I was going to order a sweatshirt from them.. then decided I didn't really want to pay almost $14 to have a sweatshirt shipped to me. the shirt was less than the shipping cost.. I just couldn't bring myself to pay that.

bigred27

Bomb Dropper!
I was going to order a sweatshirt from them.. then decided I didn't really want to pay almost $14 to have a sweatshirt shipped to me. the shirt was less than the shipping cost.. I just couldn't bring myself to pay that.

I agree but damn those hoodies are nice!

Fury21

Chillin in the QC
yes they are best hoodie i've ever had. those sweatshirts/hoodies as others have said would be $40-50 from other companies. just reporting facts. i ordered 2 hoodies a fleece apair of pants and turfs. shipping was $17 total for the 5 items shipped to az.

mikewohlwend

I always make sure when I order from Boombah, I have a few things I want to make it worth my while. Gonna have to get more hoodies before they are gone. It's been in the mid teens here and I have yet wear a coat since I have these. Even have a few that are strictly for work.