Boombah Dually or Mizuno Nighthawk?

Dars

Addicted to Softballfans
Anyone swung both of these and have comparisons? Looking at getting a new dual stamped bat, and hoping someone has hit both of these.

milocoman

Administrator
Staff member
We are getting some dual stamp Greinerts in soon at a very good price. Let me know if interested.

doublebagel

Manager
Nighthawks are No Warranty bats

So had durability concerns and is not returnable? Sounds like the Dually gets the vote. If the Nighthawks were tanks like the Blackouts then I might be tempted with them.

I let LSX/Freak bp mine. I used it in game action for the first time Sunday and it was crushing the ASA 52/300 sy's we hit. Has around 200 hits.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_ieYf1IPKg[/ame]

Dars

Addicted to Softballfans
How do the ASA/Dual Boombahs hold up to .44s? Leagues around here want ASA bats, but still use .44/375 balls. :wtf2:

doublebagel

Manager
How do the ASA/Dual Boombahs hold up to .44s? Leagues around here want ASA bats, but still use .44/375 balls. :wtf2:

the 100 or so hits I put on mine before the video above was with all classic m's and 44/400's. It looked brand new afterwards, since the video there are only a few spots of webbing.

lcky3

Addicted to Softballfans
Good to see they finally got the Dually back in stock, that should tell you something. Word's finally getting out.

Dars

Addicted to Softballfans
Wish we could use old stamp ASA bats, they arent allowed though. Leagues around here are weird.

oilslick58

Addicted to Softballfans
Luv my Zunos....but man that Dually is one fine hittin stick. I would have to give it to the BOSS, reluctantly.

lcky3

Addicted to Softballfans
Wish we could use old stamp ASA bats, they arent allowed though. Leagues around here are weird.

Jeez, should the league should be willing to replace your bats regularly. Obviously the LDs are morons.