BoomBah Glove???

PPC#12

Manager
I like mine. It was a little tough to break in but turned out nice. Broken in with two in the pinky and trained it to flare pretty well and stays. I thought I'd try one for the price and all the available color schemes I figured I couldn't lose.. I plan on using it for a while.

1maset1

Manager
I have a boombah first basemen's glove that just wont break in lol and it feels like there is zero padding on the inside but it was a customized glove with my name n # on it so I still use it haha I just got to comfortable with it, no doubts there cool looking haha

nissben

Freakin Ninja
I have a boombah first basemen's glove that just wont break in lol and it feels like there is zero padding on the inside but it was a customized glove with my name n # on it so I still use it haha I just got to comfortable with it, no doubts there cool looking haha

i just had a flashback...a terrible one...from the last guy that said that lol

jkwoody22

League ball huer
i ordered a 13" custom basket web in the game ready, came stiff but broke in nice, but the width of the web is too small, great for baseball, but not wide enough for me, also mine closes to the index middle finger which no glove i have ever had does, i usually have them close to pinky and i cannot get to close that way at all, two in the pink, and it just the way it is designed, decent glove if you want custom, but to me narrow and designed for baseball, not softball, picks in album