Boombah super pack batpack issues

LS AzZkIkr

Manager
Has anyone else ever had one almost completely fall apart at the seams in under a year? I have emailed them several times and called with no help and was left on hold for longer than my lunch break allows three times. I'm just curious if this is uncommon or should I be looking at other brands?

LS AzZkIkr

Manager
So I should not get another one and look at other brands? I thought this might have been a fluke but I guess not being that it's Chinese nonsense...

Camoninja

Addicted to Softballfans
I Bought two for me and the GF and both have started ripping the same way. They are terrible.

SlapHappy

Addicted to Softballfans
Has anyone else ever had one almost completely fall apart at the seams in under a year?

Yep, same exact situation...under a year, fell apart like crazy. No more Boombah products for me...everything is made with the lowest quality material/workmanship...they just make crap products.

IMG_20131015_135150_zps502a37e5.jpg

brennen15

Addicted to Softballfans
Mine has held up so far(knock on wood)

Isn't the evil version the exact same bag other than the logos?

Joker

Has anyone else ever had one almost completely fall apart at the seams in under a year? I have emailed them several times and called with no help and was left on hold for longer than my lunch break allows three times. I'm just curious if this is uncommon or should I be looking at other brands?

whats a realistic expectation on how long these should last

this is what happened to my anderson after 4 years of being used at least 3 nights a weeks

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
I wouldn't call it a fluke if it's happening in several different locations with several different materials.

Dupe19

Addicted to Softballfans
this is what happened to my anderson after 4 years of being used at least 3 nights a weeks

If that's all that happened after 4 years I think I need to buy one. My fiance will sew little tears like that up and make it last 8 years.

She'll probably use pink thread though.

rkjunior

Laser show, RELAX.
Diamond iX3 can't be beat, IMO..

Evil version is due next month if you wanna wait

Hopefully you guys have been taking notes and implemented a few features that should be standard.. 4 bats.. Separate compartments (no shoe bag), etc..

Waggs

Addicted to Softballfans
The boombah beast bag is best bag I have ever owned. Mine is 18 months old and I use it a ton without a tear or zipper failure so far. 3 other guys on my team have had no issues with same bag as well. Shoes are incredibly durable as well. Buddy had eyelet rip out on pair after 4 months and they sent him brand new pair and he got to keep the old ones.

Buckeye20

Addicted to Softballfans
I have the same bag with the same issues , boombah shoes are just as bad ! I stay away from that company everything I owned from boombah fell the **** apart ! Absolute junk !

mihklo

Got this vid from buggs earlier today.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8Dp35ktxyU[/ame]

post in the Boombah section. i'm sure a rep will get right on it...

Evil version is due next month if you wanna wait

buggs...i had the first bag you ever made. i loved it also because it said "evil" on the bottom when it was hanging on the fence. this was a "pre-roller" bag. had to carry it on my shoulder. remember those days?? i don't want to date ourselves, but it was a while ago. can't wait to check out your bat pack. i loved that other bag back in the day. i may have been the only one in chicago with that bag! ahhhh...when softball was fun.

Bobby Buggs

SBF Site Sponsor
post in the Boombah section. i'm sure a rep will get right on it...

buggs...i had the first bag you ever made. i loved it also because it said "evil" on the bottom when it was hanging on the fence. this was a "pre-roller" bag. had to carry it on my shoulder. remember those days?? i don't want to date ourselves, but it was a while ago. can't wait to check out your bat pack. i loved that other bag back in the day. i may have been the only one in chicago with that bag! ahhhh...when softball was fun.

That was the First Evil item built, back in late 2002. Yeah those were good time:thumb:

lucassays

Addicted to Softballfans
My Diamond iX3 is awesome. No signs of wear whatsoever. Never heard anyone doing anything but raving about it so I got one and am super happy with it.