For Sale/Trade Boombah Superpack

Thejenks

Star Player
SOLD TO SHOCKFINDER I have a 1 year old Silver/Black Boombah Superpack i am looking at selling. This is in great shape only has 1 season of use. Can hold up to 4 bats, has a separate compartment for shoes, has 4 outer zipper pockets to store items, and 2 mesh places to hold drinks. I only have the picture from the website right now but will take pics tonight to add to the listing. Will consider trades for roller bags or trade + cash on my end for a nice roller. Looking for black most likely. $50 gifted paypal shipped tyd. LMK if you have questions

http://www.boombah.com/s.nl/sc.26/category.166127/.f

Last edited:

Thejenks

Star Player
new they are $55 + $13 shipping so its a $13 discount and the bag is in great shape when cleaned up is like new

Thejenks

Star Player
Feel free to pay $13 more, once cleaned mines as good as new and i back my stuff. I can send pics if interested send me a pm with phone #. Echo feel free to make an offer

Joe Daddy

Smash and Grab
Don't come down on the $ one cent, jenks. Thats a killer deal. I would have been all over that if I hadn't just bought one from boombah at full price. I was impatient.:eek:

Thejenks

Star Player
I agree $50 is almost $20 off and the bag is in great shape. Can send pics to anyone just send phone #. Like to sell quickly to order my new bag