Boombah Turfs or Trails?

BIGTONE775

Who dont hit 500' Bombs
i say puma or nike. i have had to many boombahs rip at the sole. but if i had to pick i would go trail

fireberd350

Addicted to Softballfans
I have the same trails, never used the turfs. I chose the trails b/c they are more aggressive. Since they are the same shoe they are probably just as comfy too. They are comfy like wearing sneakers :)

batjunkie

Somebody say pancakes?
I have both prefer turf on harder fields trail on softer fields but if you play on a little bit wet field better have something other than turfs

Teencie

Hank Moody Jr
I wear Nikes this year. Always thought Id never be able to play in something that didnt have a ton of traction but I gave it a try this year. LOVE EM! so comfortable and my feet dont hurt at all after a tournament unlike with the boombahs. Give sneakers a try bro, you wont be sorry

DRock88

What's the problem here?
Neither have incredible grip. Neither are very light. Both are veery comfortable. Trail has better all-around grip, they are pretty equal in weight, and they are equal in comfort.

I have several pairs of both and usually choose based on the colors that I'm wearing uniform-wise.

Logically, it seems that the trail would be a better option but I think it's really a personal preference.

z00ted 85

Addicted to Softballfans
Do the trails run true to size? I wear size 11.5 DVS's will an 11.5 trail fit or do they run small?

Number 13

Addicted to Softballfans
I find the trails grip awesome on soft fields and are really good under wet conditions (although, they gather mud and weight easy).

Number 13

Addicted to Softballfans
Yeah, found out how much mud they could carry on sunday. Damn were they loaded after each at bat.

TX Slugger

Wannabe softball Jedi
I'd go trails. I like the tread and have had no slipping problems with the older models. Too bad the current trails aren't made as mids.