Border Brawl.

nate d.'8to5

Addicted to Softballfans
Who is gonna play in the Oregon-Nor Cal Border Brawl NSA Tourney this February 11/12? We are Swagger Jackers and were going to play D, but probly E division now that a few guys dropped out

Last edited:

drmorris

Outstanding Bad Dealer
Lots of sun, but we get snow and lots of cold also. Was 10 degrees this AM. Not optimal for BP, but better then the rain!

nate d.'8to5

Addicted to Softballfans
yeap. I got a few friends from up there. Hopefully we get a good couple of days for the tourney, it may rain off and on or just rain at night. Usually medford is clear sky when here in GP its cloudy/rainy. We dont get as cold of mornings/nights like you guys, and wierdly its been really dry here. Hopefullly it continues...

4GOOSE4

swagger jackers need to play D. We picked up Fish and Inch witch will be big for us. All we need is solid short stop and we will be set.

gbombs

Currently on the DL
You would be surprised at the competition goose.. Getting fish and inch isnt a "we're automatically in D." Without rick and waggs, we're a E team but good news is that we picked up tony3425 so it'll be another bat to pick up where waggs isnt.

gbombs

Currently on the DL
I was wondering the same about a few teams in E also JKWilly... Hussey has killed us once before in a elimination game and dont want to go out like that again...

tjhjr56

Addicted to Softballfans
I have no problem playing (d) it is not my team! Jim I like beating HRV! Lol 1/2 are team is ready for (d) half are team is e and we Play more ball out side of oregon and we compete well in e if we were to play Cali and nevada d we would have a hard time! We would need to make some changes to the team! And I dont see that happening anytime soon. And the last few years HRV was not very happy about playing d and they have made the changes to compete. It's cool I hope every one has fun but people will still complain

JKWilly

Addicted to Softballfans
I have no problem playing (d) it is not my team! Jim I like beating HRV! Lol 1/2 are team is ready for (d) half are team is e and we Play more ball out side of oregon and we compete well in e if we were to play Cali and nevada d we would have a hard time! We would need to make some changes to the team! And I dont see that happening anytime soon. And the last few years HRV was not very happy about playing d and they have made the changes to compete. It's cool I hope every one has fun but people will still complain

Softball is not about fun Tim, softball is serious business in southern Oregon…

Jimbawno

Addicted to Softballfans
I disagree I think you guys have a good enough team to compete against CA and NV teams that are legit D teams. Just go win the E than he'll bump you up anyways than all balance will b restored

gbombs

Currently on the DL
Now now now boys, most of us know hussey should be in D.. But if they choose to be in E.. I say this, hope we don't play ya and if we do and its in a elimination game... you boys are going home.
I get along with a couple guys on the team... Hell, we ended up getting tony! And we usually have Waggs too. Nothing against yall but yall should be in D.. But hopefully Bill gets an idea of the teams and tells em to play in the division they should be in.

gbombs

Currently on the DL
hahaha i start getting in shape starting with this tourny next weekend

You never got back to me about that ya punk!!!

Here's an updated list for oregon teams!

"E" Men's

1. Snapped Off Sports - Salem
2. Rebels Softball - Beaverton
3. Active Living Chiropractic - Bend
4. Hussey Trucking - Medford
5. Jackson Creek Pizza - Medford
6. Scared Hitless - Winchester
7. Combat - Eugene/Veneta
8. Bombshelter Softball - Medford (Tentative)
9. Bad Boys - Albany/Salem (Tentative)
10. Swagger Jackers - Grants Pass
11. Bobby Gyer Construction - Roseburg (Tentative)
12. Rawdogs - Veneta (Tentative)
13. Senior Citizens - California
14. Sons Of Pitches
15. Dirty Dozen?

"D" Men's

16. Holiday RV - Medford
17. Jersey Lilly - Roseburg (Tentative)
18. Roverplusnine/Monster/ABS - Salem
19. Snappy Tees - California
20. NBOM - California

COED

21. Evil Legion - Albany/Salem
22. 5 Women And Their Luggage - Medford

For entry for Oregon Teams Contact:

Bill Vincent
NSA Oregon State Assistant Director
Snapped Off Sports Director
541-220-3270
[email protected]

For entry for Nor Cal Teams Contact:

Chris Kappmeyer
NSA Tournament Director
Lights Out Softball Director
(209) 642-5561
[email protected]

nate d.'8to5

Addicted to Softballfans
hahaha i start getting in shape starting with this tourny next weekend

dude getting in shape by just playing slowpitch is not gonna happen... haha. Its about the choices you make off the field. drink light beer. thats the secret to Moises Alou's longevity.