Border Brawl.

NWhite1979

I just moved to Eugene area. Does anyone need a player? Ive been playing out of Salem for the last 4 years. I took the tournament season off last year.

baller4

The Demar Devil
I will be there, but as an umpire. About half of my team will be playing with Senior Citizens from NorCal

nate d.'8to5

Addicted to Softballfans
I just moved to Eugene area. Does anyone need a player? Ive been playing out of Salem for the last 4 years. I took the tournament season off last year.

I think if you just showed up there could be a spot for u somewhere. And somebody is bound to get hurt, dont ask me how but seems to me it happens more often this time of year...

nate d.'8to5

Addicted to Softballfans
who is active living chiropractic????

I think they were a team from Bend. We played them first game, then played em again in a out of bracket game that didnt account for ****.

We got screwed in the bracket play not that we could have won the tourney, but it is never good to be told a game time for our first game on sunday by the Tourney Director that ISN'T the correct game time, then come to find out we have forefitted our last chance in bracket play while eating breakfast at 830am. Overall, REALLY a ****ty tourney outcome for us guys. Hopefully the Tourney Director makes it up by following through with a "promised future buy in"... Just had to get this out here.

dbales13

Starting Player
border brawl or tournament of sandbaggers? very poorly organized definately not a good representation of nsa. umpires seemed cofused on nsa rulings. pitching calls were crazy inconsistant to nsa. (asa pitching zones and usssa pitching motions. Had fun and fields were amazing. This complex is absolutlely a must play on. I would have liked to of played more evenly matched games, but it was a blast either way and showed me alot of talented players. love playing in medford first time there and i will be back. just please organize better.

eddiecut

Addicted to Softballfans
I think they were a team from Bend. We played them first game, then played em again in a out of bracket game that didnt account for ****.

We got screwed in the bracket play not that we could have won the tourney, but it is never good to be told a game time for our first game on sunday by the Tourney Director that ISN'T the correct game time, then come to find out we have forefitted our last chance in bracket play while eating breakfast at 830am. Overall, REALLY a ****ty tourney outcome for us guys. Hopefully the Tourney Director makes it up by following through with a "promised future buy in"... Just had to get this out here.

I am from Bend, and I have no idea who this guy is lol.... he didnt respond in a thread when I asked who he played league with.

border brawl or tournament of sandbaggers? very poorly organized definately not a good representation of nsa. umpires seemed cofused on nsa rulings. pitching calls were crazy inconsistant to nsa. (asa pitching zones and usssa pitching motions. Had fun and fields were amazing. This complex is absolutlely a must play on. I would have liked to of played more evenly matched games, but it was a blast either way and showed me alot of talented players. love playing in medford first time there and i will be back. just please organize better.

its the director of NSA's second year....

nate d.'8to5

Addicted to Softballfans
Did i not respond ? my bad i dont check up after every post, i played with swagger jackers in E in the tourney i thought i started this thread with that... and in league i play for same team in B in medford.
The NSA director is going to make it good with us and i talked to him today about the upcoming buy in, we are in it to win it. So i have to acknowledge the guy is going to act on his word and i have zero to complain about now.

Last edited:

So Cal Ryno

Addicted to Softballfans

Director is working the "kinks" out. We have to remember that this is one of the 1st tourney's of the year. The whole tourney got turned upside down when they found out that they had to have the lights off at a certain hour. That screwed everything up. But I do agree it is an awesome complex and a great place to play. NSA will continue to get better this year! And I definitely agree there was some good softball being played. There were some "shots" hit out of those launching pads............especially when the temperature dropped.

Jimbawno

Addicted to Softballfans
That was the worst ran tournament I have ever played in. 1st year 2nd year what ever it is for the guy he needs to get a clue on how to post a bracket with game times so people dont have to track him down constantly to find out who and when they play next. Was looking forward to a sanctioned tourney being ran here but was greatly disappointed they have a lot to learn. Need some organization for sure.

So Cal Ryno

Addicted to Softballfans
That was the worst ran tournament I have ever played in. 1st year 2nd year what ever it is for the guy he needs to get a clue on how to post a bracket with game times so people dont have to track him down constantly to find out who and when they play next. Was looking forward to a sanctioned tourney being ran here but was greatly disappointed they have a lot to learn. Need some organization for sure.

Very well said. I as well have never had a sanctioned tournament where the brackets are posted long before game time. The brackets should be posted and game times should be set in stone. There should be no question in regards to what time your games are. Hopefully they can figure this out, NSA is a good sanction but definitely could use a little bit of help here in Oregon.