Boss 3.0

bulldog10

swamp donkey slayer
If you want a hot bat just pre order the New Easton Flex from softball fans. That bat is crazy stupid out the wrapper.

I own both and the boss hits better hands down, I have no dog in this fight, just bought one of these to try after watching cao smash and I can say i hit nothing like he does but damn this bat is nice.

CA0

Starting Player
I own both and the boss hits better hands down, I have no dog in this fight, just bought one of these to try after watching cao smash and I can say i hit nothing like he does but damn this bat is nice.

I was by no means hating on the Easton Flex I was just saying there is a forum for Easton and one for Boombah. Bulldog10 which Boss do you own and swing? Bulldog10 I appreciate the kind words. Thanks again

Dars

Addicted to Softballfans
Has anyone hit the Boss Dually and the Dual Solo Z? Debating between these two bats for my new dual stamp.

BONECRUSHER33

Addicted to Softballfans
Go with the dually, there is a boombah player rep here and I have gotten to swing them all. The dually is a blast with hitting any ball.

lcky3

Addicted to Softballfans
Has anyone hit the Boss Dually and the Dual Solo Z? Debating between these two bats for my new dual stamp.

I have the OG ASA version, not as endloaded IMO. I say get one of each of the ASA and Utrip OG version. $20 cheaper and just as good. :biggthumpup:

Last edited:

lcky3

Addicted to Softballfans
I have the 2014 ASA Boss, how much better is the Dually compared to it?

Breaks in faster from what's been posted, more endloaded, but if my Boss needs more break-in, then it's even more beastly than what I'm getting right now.

Last night's line: 2 doubles off the fence, 320' line drive HR, and hard single.
80 degrees, no wind, humid.

You're GTG, and you can get multiples in reserve at $90 apiece. Hard to find a better deal, IMO.

EastCoastATL

Addicted to Softballfans
Not yet. Nobody had one at the conference tournament that weekend in Tennessee. Hopefully someone will have it at our next conference event.

bulldog10

swamp donkey slayer
I was by no means hating on the Easton Flex I was just saying there is a forum for Easton and one for Boombah. Bulldog10 which Boss do you own and swing? Bulldog10 I appreciate the kind words. Thanks again

Sorry for the late reply, I have the boss 3.0 and it's a fire stick straight up love it.

Finally got to BP my Lyf Nimmo Boss 3.0 tonight. Was tighter out of the wrapper than the Mikens I'm used to but by 3rd round using a mixture of 20 balls it was starting to hit the ball hard. We noticed it started changing sounds after 25-30 hits or so. Distance obviously isn't quite where my black DC is but I think it has the chance to catch up quickly. Looking forward to hitting it some more as it feels great to swing. Been asked by many how it is as this is the first Boombah bat that people have seen up here. So far I'm impressed.