BP in Duluth MN today (Wheeler Fields)

InFaMoUs_55

Starting Player
Just wanted to shoot this out there. Myself and a couple board friends are gnna take some BP today at the wheeler fields in duluth MN around 330. Prolly hit for about an hour and a half r so. Hit me back on here if anyone wants to go!!!!!

InFaMoUs_55

Starting Player
would be cooler if you came to the cities

hahah I know and I agree. Wish i could be down there bro. Ima keep you posted. At least I know when next yr comes you down to work on your game cuz me and my bro try to get out on the field everyday!!!!! Great Job at world bro you represent MN softball to the fullest:cool:

davidhasselmash

Addicted to Softballfans
naw its about 50 some degrees today, suppose to be nice all week and weekend. infamous wish i could go man, im just an hour south of ya in mora right now.

InFaMoUs_55

Starting Player
naw its about 50 some degrees today, suppose to be nice all week and weekend. infamous wish i could go man, im just an hour south of ya in mora right now.

damn woulda been fun to meet ya and chill out bro. Hit some bombs and what not LOL!!!!!

Yea it should be nice man, we gtta take advantage of this weather:)

davidhasselmash

Addicted to Softballfans
damn woulda been fun to meet ya and chill out bro. Hit some bombs and what not LOL!!!!!

Yea it should be nice man, we gtta take advantage of this weather:)

hahaha, i dont know about bombs but i would have come hit with ya for sure. could use a few swings. im gonna try to get into a tourney at povs this weekend lmk if u could play.