BP in Rowlett, TX

shifletd

Addicted to Softballfans
Looking for some people to BP with in or near the Rowlett, TX area. I got a bucket of about 100 balls.

I live in Dallas, but may be able to make the hike out there. If my shoulder is up to it, I'd be down for some bp

Triple7

Addicted to Softballfans
When? I work in Garland and wouldn't mind hitting some balls now that baseball season has ended for my boy.

shifletd

Addicted to Softballfans
What part of Dallas are you in? Any softball fields with a 300 foot fence near you?

When? I work in Garland and wouldn't mind hitting some balls now that baseball season has ended for my boy.

I live in Addison and work on the 635 project. There's some decent fields that are usually open at Beltline and Hillcrest called Fretz park. I went out yesterday after work and hit some, not a single field in use. Went a couple weekends ago and only 1 field was in use. There's two fenced 300'ers and two no fence, all in decent shape.

Krush411

Manager
I live in Addison and work on the 635 project. There's some decent fields that are usually open at Beltline and Hillcrest called Fretz park. I went out yesterday after work and hit some, not a single field in use. Went a couple weekends ago and only 1 field was in use. There's two fenced 300'ers and two no fence, all in decent shape.

That sounds awesome, what days are you off?

shifletd

Addicted to Softballfans
Every weekend bro. Only weekend I'm busy is the 22nd, going to camp/float in New Braunfels...

Krush411

Manager
Hmmmm I'm off Fridays Sundays and Mondays-if you could do Sunday, I'm pretty sure we could get some other fellow board members together and hit some BP at those Addison fields.

shifletd

Addicted to Softballfans
Hmmmm I'm off Fridays Sundays and Mondays-if you could do Sunday, I'm pretty sure we could get some other fellow board members together and hit some BP at those Addison fields.

Sounds good to me man. Lets try and put something together. PM me your # and I'll shoot you a text