Bp session Jan 6

warpath

BUTT****ING THE WORLD
It just looks like your wrists aren't doing anything. Get them involved and snap the bat more and you'll be amazed what happens. Your arms look pretty stiff in that vid, like you're gripping the bat too tightly.

Yeah I stiffen up alot and grip the bat too tight, thats one of my major flaws. Once I realize i'm doing it i'll change it but yeah you're right.

is that the titan i traded you? how you like it?

Holy ****ing **** bro:eek: That mofo is nasty I freakin love it. rgifford was joking that it was shaved on a couple shots:D

Waggs

Addicted to Softballfans
Here is what's up. Your not throwing your hands so your not getting any extension. No wonder you don't like demarinis. You need to go get the ball out in front of you with the knob of the bat. You let the ball get to deep and than have to cast the bat head to catch up. Arms are all folded in close to your body taking your extension away. Do to casting which causes lots of vibration you let your wrist collapse to avoid the pain so not getting wrist snap. How ever the grunting was good. Pm if u want me tp go over the rest of it. Wish sun would have shown itself hete today.

rgifford21

Holy ****ing **** bro:eek: That mofo is nasty I freakin love it. rgifford was joking that it was shaved on a couple shots:D

I wasn't joking. Now seeing it came from Cali, no doubt that thing is cut.

Thump1

Addicted to Softballfans
I've tried a couple times and i'm going to do it but it doesnt feel comfortable for now.

It'll come. I played with it for 2 years and then all of a sudden last summer I found the sweet spot and have not stopped using it since.

Does cause me to shoot the box every once in a while when I am trying to go oppo though!! That shouldn't bother you though!!:eek:

Primo

fat and famous pablo
Ever since I started releasing the top hand this has been happening.

then i'd stop....your best swings (by a long effing way) are the first ones you started posting on here. first one i saw was a hr in a league game and it was strong...these suck and i'm not just e-**** talking. you're way better and more talented than this

Demar4life

Addicted to Softballfans
Not a hater just hate false advertising. What's after "haters gonna hate" "your just jealous" or something like that. Douche's are always the same and if your ever in the midwest we will have a hr derby and ill show ya what's up then help you fix ur swing cuz its bad. Truffle shuffle add 100 ft DLMK

warpath

BUTT****ING THE WORLD
then i'd stop....your best swings (by a long effing way) are the first ones you started posting on here. first one i saw was a hr in a league game and it was strong...these suck and i'm not just e-**** talking. you're way better and more talented than this

So go back to the tomohawk?

Primo

fat and famous pablo
So go back to the tomohawk?

if you can't stop casting???...yes.....i'm "pro tomahawk" so i'm always going to say yes.....

try standing up against a net cage somewhere w/ the knob of your bat against your stomach and the other end touching the net....take a half step in and start swinging. if you cast, you'll hit the net....if you get the knob through correctly, shoudln't affect your swing.....

warpath

BUTT****ING THE WORLD
if you can't stop casting???...yes.....i'm "pro tomahawk" so i'm always going to say yes.....

try standing up against a net cage somewhere w/ the knob of your bat against your stomach and the other end touching the net....take a half step in and start swinging. if you cast, you'll hit the net....if you get the knob through correctly, shoudln't affect your swing.....

Ok i'll try this.

warpath

BUTT****ING THE WORLD
Not a hater just hate false advertising. What's after "haters gonna hate" "your just jealous" or something like that. Douche's are always the same and if your ever in the midwest we will have a hr derby and ill show ya what's up then help you fix ur swing cuz its bad. Truffle shuffle add 100 ft DLMK

You're acting a little jealous bud lol

MUTEIT400

Addicted to Softballfans
Bro, I have a semi retarded nephew with a better swing...sell the "titans" and the "og's" and buy a tennis racket you scrub!

rgifford21

I'm 2 for 2 against him... with a bomb that went every bit of 305 or 310.

....he almost shut out my team though.

I felt bad after just meeting you and being up so much that I would serve you one up and see what you could do with it. I didn have your teams number though. I believe it wasn't until the 4th that you guys got a hit off me. So I think you're off on the 2-2, maybe 2-3. Because I recall having the no-no going into the 4th.