BP...tee work

Blake

(|)
trying to eliminate the hitch in my swing ( )
Always been a good hitter but do get in a one or two game slump every now and then. I think eliminating the hitch will help with that.

heres the new vid

Kramit

Overall the swing looks good. Personally not a fan of how you stride but it seems to work for you. Get some live bp swings for two reasons: 1) more fun to watch. 2) your weaknesses show up more during live BP

scuderia

Addicted to Softballfans
So when will SBF update and allow
Code:
[youtube][/youtube]
? My browser crashed just typing about it. You're swinging down.

Longball 28

Repping the Vinci
looks like the same video to me, i thought you were going to a post an old swing and new swing... personally I would look at how everyone of your swings ends and that is with you rocking back and forth between both feet. It seems as if you never get your weight transferred out onto your front foot, looks like you transfer some weight but never fully get it transferred over which could be causing the rocking back and forth. It also looks like your back foot is facing the 3b dugout, if you were to point it inwards a little bit it will allow for you to rotate more...

Blake

(|)
looks like the same video to me, i thought you were going to a post an old swing and new swing... personally I would look at how everyone of your swings ends and that is with you rocking back and forth between both feet. It seems as if you never get your weight transferred out onto your front foot, looks like you transfer some weight but never fully get it transferred over which could be causing the rocking back and forth. It also looks like your back foot is facing the 3b dugout, if you were to point it inwards a little bit it will allow for you to rotate more...

the first video was from last summer and the second was from today...here is a vid of me treb and steve butler from last summer as well....well nevermind looks like steve removed it:( .....anyway if you pause the first video right as i start my motion you can see a hitch(hands drop and bat head leans foward) this is what i am trying to minimize

Longball 28

Repping the Vinci
the first video was from last summer and the second was from today...here is a vid of me treb and steve butler from last summer as well....well nevermind looks like steve removed it:( .....anyway if you pause the first video right as i start my motion you can see a hitch(hands drop and bat head leans foward) this is what i am trying to minimize

If you say so. when I click on either video it brings up the same one each time. Same exact name and same exact time...

Besides that I would worry more less about the hand hitch than the lack of weight transfer and being off balance, that is going to mess with your swing more.