BP with the 2011 Ressy Titan 27oz

InFaMoUs_55

Starting Player
LOL the fields are 310. The bat is damn near brand new. This is my second year playing softball and i dont even know how to do anything to the bat. The guy filming is sillystickem and on this board I see a lot of haters!!!!!

I guess thats what you get from softball guys that can't do what you can do.

First of all what i explained to the first guy in a previous post, it has nothing to do with how fast you move your body. I use pretty much all legs. I just try to keep my swing smooth and hit the ball hard and on the sweetspot.

Maybe instead of hating you should try to work on your game half as much as I work on mine and also workout half as hard as I do.

I was pretty much ready for this response tho. Just enjoy the videos and watch how far they go. Looks smooth doesnt it?????

Any other positive comments would be greatly appreciated and for those of you who did leave good comments thank you, it is much appreciated

GNOLAUM

*insert dope custom title here
Good thing this wasn't a help my swing video, cuz I would say it sucks and you wear ghey pants.

InFaMoUs_55

Starting Player
Morton thanks for the love man, the bat speed is just fine. I would like to see the guys talking **** swing LOL. They swing 1000 mph and then just top the ball.

To those hating, have you ever seen a pro golfers swing and how smooth it is?, but how far the ball goes, just cuz the swing looks smooth doesnt mean its not generating power!!!!!

NYY: Yea some lady was yelling at me, she was way over the fence prolly in the 370-380 range and i didnt think id come close to hitting her, but the ball landed like 5 ft from her. Needless to say that was my last swing of the day. She was really snappin on us LOL

GNOLAUM

*insert dope custom title here
LOL Gnaum, what sucks?????

NYY: Yea some lady was yelling at me, she was way over the fence prolly in the 370-380 range and i didnt think id come close to hitting her, but the ball landed like 5 ft from her. Needless to say that was my last swing of the day. She was really snappin on us LOL[/QUOTE]

This is the answer to your question.

InFaMoUs_55

Starting Player
hahah yea that does suck, her husband was with it and he was slipping out as well. I tried to go pick up the balls over the fence and she took them hahaha. Just a crappy ending to the session!!!!!

automatic d

Drinkin with Miguel
Ease up on the arrogance hoss!! You are wrong, in slow-pitch, BAT SPEED is BOSS!! Unless your swinging a 40 ounce bat, you gotta have swing speed to generate power. unlike baseball where a fastball can generate some power.

davidhasselmash

Addicted to Softballfans
With some more bat speed bro u could hit them 480 if ur hitting the ball 380 now. It really does IMO look like ur batspeed is way down but still some good swings and some good power. Can't wait to see the BP video after u get the batspeed up. Good work!

Iknight1

Addicted to Softballfans
I was pretty much ready for this response tho. Just enjoy the videos and watch how far they go. Looks smooth doesnt it?????

im suprised no one else has said it yet but most of those "bombs" look like they are going foul... Real smooth.

InFaMoUs_55

Starting Player
not arrogant just cant stand people who hate on others. also always gnna let my point of view be known. once again if you hit the sweetspot there is no reason to over swing. The biggest softball fields we play on are 310 all the way around. I hit bp most of the time on baseball fields and have the same results.

Maybe the video just makes it look slow, but I C no difference in bat speed between myself and my boy Bryson..... thats why I thru that vid up there cuz I try to model his swing, stance etc

I guess if you sit and watch RUSTY swing in all his videos youll see a difference cuz he just swings as hard as he can LOL. Thats not what I try to do..... I try to stay smooth.

Anyways for those that gave me props thanks a ton, I worked real hard all year and like I said this is my second year playing and first year where I really made it part of my lifestyle. Hopefully i will continue to get better!!!!!

InFaMoUs_55

Starting Player
DJCS: No this wasn't a kelleys bat review. We were just screwing around taking bp at the fields and my buddy sillystickem wanted to throw some bp vids up from his phone.