bp woman on my team

Centxballer

Donkey Punch King
First thing is she is lunging on each hit (weight is over her front foot). Need to have her put majority of her weight on her back foot and rotate her hips while stepping.

Longball 28

Repping the Vinci
she's stepping forward so she must know something about the fact she has to transfer her weight forward but that is all she is doing. She has now lower body turn at all she is only swinging with her arms. She's needs to get her whole body into the swing or she will never get any type of power.

CD#5

Addicted to Softballfans
1st off, I'm impressed that she's swinging a JM Mayhem, girl knows what a good bat is :) Just put that weight on the back leg and rotate the hips through and she should be $$. She has a pretty good looking swing, now just get the lower body into it and the power will come

ancientways.sbc

Addicted to Softballfans
1st off, I'm impressed that she's swinging a JM Mayhem, girl knows what a good bat is :) Just put that weight on the back leg and rotate the hips through and she should be $$. She has a pretty good looking swing, now just get the lower body into it and the power will come

maybe because she know's it's a JH Mayhem:D

PEYTONPAW

Addicted to Softballfans
Thanks for the feedback guys i am going to let her answer some of the comments..Just to let you know she is 40, married and has 4 kids all over 21. The bat is 27.5 and i helped her pick out..brag...no really we got a lot of the info from the bat reviews here

RyanLap

The Rookie
Thanks for the feedback guys i am going to let her answer some of the comments..Just to let you know she is 40, married and has 4 kids all over 21. The bat is 27.5 and i helped her pick out..brag...no really we got a lot of the info from the bat reviews here

You tappin' that?

bigyankesfan

<font color="#0000CD">Top Fence Post Power-TFPP</f
we might be able to critique better if she took the shirt and shorts off. its hard to tell with them on what is going on with the swing. lol:cool:
seriously though, she hits harder then most girls that I have played with on co-ed teams

diet pepsi

Addicted to Softballfans
Last edited:

rsc17

Is that Iggy Pop or Anthony Keidis......im just waiting for the solo and acoustic to come out..

crushthatball

それに愚痴を吸う
Gosh where to start. Definitely on all arms. She has the weight on the right foot that's fine but then she takes her arms back w no hip turn then lunges forward. You can see her left leg collapse when she swings. Part of it is because she's swinging at balls that are short but even on the strikes she's collapsing.

Start here..then take a look at the rest of the videos associated. That'll give you a good start.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZ0JOokv0Nw

billvp

Addicted to Softballfans
basic things first:

she needs to swing her hips on her swing so that her left foot is facing the pitcher when she's done ... also, follow through with her arms so she touches her back with the bat

also, line up the door-knocking knuckles

BigShep

Who's Your Daddy!
My advice would include:

- Not bending at the waist when she transfers her weight to the front foot; straighten front leg.
- Not "casting"; keep her hands closer to her body, throw the bat knob at the pitcher, then snap with more hip turn.
- Try a lighter bat, and/or do some core strength training.

PEYTONPAW

Addicted to Softballfans
Actually a lot of good advice on for her to read...i will ask her about the no shirt no shorts...lol..she hits a lot of balls up the middle just over the infield..this was bp so she was swing at just about every pitch..sometimes it's just hard to find good pitcher...she plays rc/lc and can catch, and has a good arm