Bracket for E Utrip Worlds

Lokahi

HAWAIIAN SUPERMAN
I have asked him to come out and 1 time he couldnt because he said he had to be up early the next morning and it "wasnt utrip" Then i asked him if he would want to play this weekend in worlds but I wouldnt know if I could use his fielding abilities because I already have 2 guys that weigh 250+ and like chenner said there is to many C/EH that I can know that can hit. Unfortunately i have never seen him play to just put him in as a hitter only. I have enough IF's already as well to put him in at 2nd or 5man. I have tried to give him couple chances. I dont even know the guy and want to help him get on a team lol.

Scoot has also showed up at almost all the tournaments. His wife wouldnt let him come out and play for one i think ;)

my 250 is stealth like:). i wake up every sunday at 330a to go to work so yeah, playing a night time tourney with a couple days notice wont work for me. and the non utrip tourney was in fact that same one.. in a nut shell, i wish you guys luck but im probably good on playing with delusional at this point... i wish you guys luck, i hope to see all AZ teams do well...

evadellpower

Addicted to Softballfans
All the cali teams will be good. Kuz we Can was ASA D State champion this year. Shots fired took like 2nd in ASA D State and then top 5 in ASA D Worlds. USSSA has wierd rating system, some of these teams have C rated ASA players, but because they never played USSSA then they are E in that Association. Very good teams.

Crush17er

Addicted to Softballfans
All the cali teams will be good. Kuz we Can was ASA D State champion this year. Shots fired took like 2nd in ASA D State and then top 5 in ASA D Worlds. USSSA has wierd rating system, some of these teams have C rated ASA players, but because they never played USSSA then they are E in that Association. Very good teams.

Still cant wait to swing that monsta!!! lol

lamey_the_bgp

CEO of BatShelf.com

Does this mean they took like second but possibly first or third?!?

Weird.

HAT MAN

Addicted to Softballfans
anyone have an extra hotel room reserved they dont need, my arrangement fell threw, (he dumped me haha)

dgambill85

Banned User
Just because you re a good ads player doesn't necessarily carry over to utrip. I'm a c rated Asa player (somehow?) but an e rated utrip player (there's nothing lower). It's all about whether or not you play a lot or not.

phxraida15

Addicted to Softballfans
I guess its who you know and points done mean **** lol. ICRC plays 88th ranked team and they are 96th ranked. if they win they play a 24th ranked team. Since Elliot probably hates me We are ranked 63 and we play a 66th ranked. if we win we play #2? How does this make any sence? I have done alot of brackets. And if they are really going off these points that everyone talks about then how is this work out Chenner?

I dont care who we play to be honest because if we are on we can beat any team. But this is all I heard about all year long is to get points for worlds.

I rather be in your bracket and play boner dawgs our first game.... E Teams from NM are usually garbage/league teams, IJS!! And nothing looked all that great about infamous when they were down here either.... We are not as lucky as you think!!???

Last edited:

blazerock

Addicted to Softballfans
honestly, i just want to beat the dog **** out of the team we play first. thatll get the engines going to put up some numbers on infamous.

dgambill85

Banned User
honestly, i just want to beat the dog **** out of the team we play first. thatll get the engines going to put up some numbers on infamous.

You think that, we did the same thing at nationals and then put up 13 in our next two games. It's all about how you do during that game.

blazerock

Addicted to Softballfans
You think that, we did the same thing at nationals and then put up 13 in our next two games. It's all about how you do during that game.

at least in the previous tourneys once we get rollin - we're able to put up numbers. And i know you can jump on one team then go ice cold the next, been there done that...but sometimes its the psychological aspect of a) putting up a bunch of runs on one team that b) sometimes gets the next team second guessing.

i was trying my hardest to be modest but i want to **** 3 teams up on friday.

ScootDog

Rather be surfing
LT you think pretty highly of yourself. Too bad you are your biggest and i mean BIGGESt fan! And you don't hit as well as your ego thinks it does. I still love you but sometimes you don't kno when to stop.

Crush17er

Addicted to Softballfans
LT you think pretty highly of yourself. Too bad you are your biggest and i mean BIGGESt fan! And you don't hit as well as your ego thinks it does. I still love you but sometimes you don't kno when to stop.

Hahaha I have never never claimed to be great nor have I claimed to be a baller... Funny part is this is a fun board to give ppl **** n ppl like u have to get all serious n start post like I ruin lives by having fun... I'm not even my own fan n my ego if u really knew me other then the bs I give u n post on here is actually nonexistent but it's all good ur entitled to ur own opinion funny thing about opinions is they don't mean **** to anyone but the person giving it... Love me or hate me either way it's all in fun n if u don't like it oh well sorry for ya