Brand new pants - Great deal (Team sets)

JCX13

0B441ABA-AFB3-4DE1-BB39-69175FEC2148.jpeg 17327415-7BE6-46D1-8A71-0840910F5CEF.jpeg
I’m now going to feature the pants previously offered on this thread to teams as more affordable options to what is currently being offered by some of the more popular pant companies. I only have a few sets left though. All of which is listed at the bottom of this thread.

In my opinion these pants are superior in quality to boombah and a little lighter but comparable to rover. Here are some reasons why. These pants are durable with double reinforced knees. Added inserts and stitching that is only sold at a price point of $55-$70 by the previously mentioned companies for custom team orders. You also get nice accents along the pocket flaps and belt loops that would only normally be featured on pants that cost 2x - 3x more. These pants have open bottoms that sit comfortably on the tops of your turfs. They also have a comfortable waistband that molds to your waist in case you’ve been dieting or snacking a little bit extra in the offseason. Lastly the inside of these pants feature a softer fabric than most pants offer to ensure comfort when your playing all day tournaments.

I will be selling these pants in team sets for $20 per pair plus shipping costs.

Whatever it costs me to ship the pants is what you will pay. I will also check all the shipping companies to make sure you’re getting the best price. This usually is between $25 - $60 for a team set depending on where you live and how many you’re getting.

All the pants will be in the same style/pattern that is pictured below. The color schemes listed below will have the body color listed first followed by the main and secondary accent colors.

If you haven’t decided on colors yet and you’re looking to save money on pants but don’t want to sacrifice quality then these are the pants for you.

If you’re interested please pm me your sizes and I will let you know what color schemes are available for you.

Black / Royal / White

Black / Yellow / White

Royal / Red / White

Columbia / Navy / Grey

White / Maroon / Black

JCX13

View attachment 44595 View attachment 44594
I’m now going to feature the pants previously offered on this thread to teams as more affordable options to what is currently being offered by some of the more popular pant companies. I only have a few sets left though. All of which is listed at the bottom of this thread.

In my opinion these pants are superior in quality to boombah and a little lighter but comparable to rover. Here are some reasons why. These pants are durable with double reinforced knees. Added inserts and stitching that is only sold at a price point of $55-$70 by the previously mentioned companies for custom team orders. You also get nice accents along the pocket flaps and belt loops that would only normally be featured on pants that cost 2x - 3x more. These pants have open bottoms that sit comfortably on the tops of your turfs. They also have a comfortable waistband that molds to your waist in case you’ve been dieting or snacking a little bit extra in the offseason. Lastly the inside of these pants feature a softer fabric than most pants offer to ensure comfort when your playing all day tournaments.

I will be selling these pants in team sets for $20 per pair plus shipping costs.

Whatever it costs me to ship the pants is what you will pay. I will also check all the shipping companies to make sure you’re getting the best price. This usually is between $25 - $60 for a team set depending on where you live and how many you’re getting.

All the pants will be in the same style/pattern that is pictured below. The color schemes listed below will have the body color listed first followed by the main and secondary accent colors.

If you haven’t decided on colors yet and you’re looking to save money on pants but don’t want to sacrifice quality then these are the pants for you.

If you’re interested please pm me your sizes and I will let you know what color schemes are available for you.

Black / Royal / White

Black / Yellow / White

Royal / Red / White

Columbia / Navy / Grey

White / Maroon / Black

I will be posting what I have available in singles by the end of the week.

JCX13

I will be posting what I have available in singles by the end of the week.

Here is what is available for individual purchase:

Grey / Red / White

30 - 4
32 - 4
40 - 1
42 - 1
44 - 1
46 - 2
48 - 1

Navy Red / White

32 - 2
34 - 2
36 - 1

Grey / Royal / White

34 - 3
40 - 1
42 - 1
46 - 2

Grey / Royal / Black

34 - 1
36 - 4

White / Royal / Black

36 - 6

These are $25 plus shipping. Best bang for your buck. Pm me if you’re interested.

JCX13

Here is what is available for individual purchase:

Grey / Red / White

30 - 4
32 - 4
40 - 1
42 - 1
44 - 1
46 - 2
48 - 1

Navy Red / White

32 - 2
34 - 2
36 - 1

Grey / Royal / White

34 - 3
40 - 1
42 - 1
46 - 2

Grey / Royal / Black

34 - 1
36 - 4

White / Royal / Black

36 - 6

These are $25 plus shipping. Best bang for your buck. Pm me if you’re interested.

These pants are the best value in Softball.

JCX13

You called his pants "atrocious." Last time I checked atrocious isn't a monetary amount. I am also pretty sure that this forum has moderators that make decisions on what can and cannot be posted/sold on here? So, they should be the ones to tell him to stop selling his pants on here if it is wrong for him to do so. Just posting my opinions.

Thanks for the support Oakley. I understand if he doesn't like the pants. However I don't go on every thread of uniforms I don't like and slam them because of someone else's opinion. It's my opinion that they are the best value. Value factors in Price and Quality. If you are only concerned about price then your pants are obviously cheaper but it's my opinion that mine have more overall value.