Buyer Beware Branding Group

davis2001r6

4 The Fallen - Europe
Branding Group NGTG

I don't think it is right to crap in peoples sales threads so I made this to outline my problems with David at Branding Group.

First Order
Me 1/23 Initial Contact, sent the paint mock-up for him create something off of.
Him 1/24 Basic Reply
Him 1/29 1st Mock up
Him 1/31 2nd Mock up
Him 2/5 3rd Mock up
Him 2/7 4th Mock up
Him 2/9 5th Mock up
Him 2/18 6th Mock up
Me 2/18 I say it's good
Me 3/20 Send money for 62 jerseys, he gives 3 week timeline but says he will try for 2
Me 3/28 I ask to add 2 jerseys
Me 4/14 I ask for update
Me 4/16 I ask for update
Him 4/16 He says Colorado Timberline shipment is delayed no ETA, but greys are ready, I say make your own Tolucas (which he offered)
Me 4/16 I say ship the greys and let me know about back ordered stuff
Me 4/24 I ask for update
Him 4/24 he says greys will be PRINTED NEXT week and shipped
Him 4/29 He says greys done and shipping today
Him 5/3 Says greys shipped
Me 5/21 Ask if the rest shipped
Me 5/28 Ask for update
Me 5/29 I file a paypal disbute
Him 5/29 He is looking for USPS reciept, says toluca's printed next week
Him 5/30 Box with greys was sitting at Post Office, they wouldn't mail for some reason
Him 6/4 All jerseys shipped
Me 6/20 Jersey's Arrive

Second order of 8 jersyes
Me 6/11 Place 2nd order for 8 more jerseys
Him 6/25 1/2 done will ship Friday (6/25) or early next week
Me 7/9 Ask for update
Him 7/11 Not ready yet, shipping soon
Me 7/31 Ask for update
Him 7/31 Says box had wrong address and was sitting in drivers truck for 3 WEEKS, says re-shipped
Me 8/13 Ask for tracking #
Him 8/16 Says APO shipping sucks, wouldn't provide a tracking #
Me 9/9 Still no box, ask for update on getting me a tracking #
Him 9/9 Says he will print them again
Him 9/20 Items Shipped
Him 9/21 Gives me a tracking #
Me 9/25 I point out the tracking number doesn't exist
him 10/4 He calls Post Office who can't help
Him 10/10 He finds correct tracking number, box shows in LA since 10/8
Me 10/17 Box still shows in LA
Update:
Me 10/21: I ask for an update
Him 10/22: He's looking into it. Post office is "re-routing" it.
Me 10/30: I ask for another update.
Him 10/30: Still trying to track down jerseys and wait for box to get returned with wrong address. If they don't come he'll re-print them for the "3rd time", but i will still be sarcastic....
Me 10/30: I throw out the refund idea again. After all I'm trying to get jerseys for next year and people don't want last years jersey's at this point.
Update:
Keep asking for an update.
Him 11/21: He agrees to print them again since package is lost and requests names/numbers/size info again
Me 11/21: I provide above info
Me 12/4: I ask him to let me know when they ship and give him a address to in Chicago (my Dad's place) so he doesn't have to "worry" about APO shipping
Me 12/9: I ask for an update
Him 12/9: He says he's waiting on the toluca's to come in so he can print them
Him 12/13: He says the original box finally showed up
Me 12/13: I say wow, didn't think they would ever show
Me 12/23: Did you mail them yet
Me: 12/30: WTF, you said they showed up 12/13 and you haven't even mailed them yet.

Update:

Me: Uniforms finally got shipped to my Dad in IL since he refused to mail them to APO address. June to February to get 10 jerseys. But hey the price was right....

I'll update thread with pics of logo. It was a simple design that took 6 mock-ups to be decent. Should have been easy. Pics will come later.

Last edited:

Country35

Banned User
Second rounds are usually easier to keep with the same manufacturer, because they already have the artwork and you know they'll be using the same shirts, unless they made a change.

This. Turnarounds and fees are much less the 2nd time. Not to mention depending on the time of year way faster.

davis2001r6

4 The Fallen - Europe
Yeah I didn't want to mess with switching companies in the middle of it just for 8 more jersey's. Our big tourney was over 4th of July weekend and warned them it probably wouldn't make it in by then (ordered 6/11). I wasn't expecting to still be waiting in October.

davis2001r6

4 The Fallen - Europe
Well figured out what the big delay is in shipping. He sent it to the wrong zip code. I'm 09603, it got mailed to 09063. Trying to have the post office track it down but it's most likely on it's way back to California.

davis2001r6

4 The Fallen - Europe
Well people were giving me crap and questioning the issues I had with him and blaming it on APO shipping. Sorry but when you try and mail something to the wrong address TWICE and leave it in your drivers truck for 3 WEEKS, that is not a problem with APO shipping.

Last edited:

davis2001r6

4 The Fallen - Europe
Update:

Me 10/21: I ask for an update
Him 10/22: He's looking into it. Post office is "re-routing" it.
Me 10/30: I ask for another update.
Him 10/30: Still trying to track down jerseys and wait for box to get returned with wrong address. If they don't come he'll re-print them for the "3rd time", but i will still be sarcastic....
Me 10/30: I throw out the refund idea again. After all I'm trying to get jerseys for next year and people don't want last years jersey's at this point.

Last edited:

davis2001r6

4 The Fallen - Europe
Updated the OG Post. As far as I'm concerned 6 months for 10 jerseys warants a NGTG post. Either way I won't ever be dealing with him again.

markcarranza80

Addicted to Softballfans
i can't believe this kind of business is coming from the branding group... i've heard such positive things from them.