Brandon Inge A2000

ibjr25

Addicted to Softballfans
I'm assuming this is a custom made model for him and him only? I'm very curious to know what he's using.. def a looker!

b4.jpg

b1.jpg

b2.jpg

b3.jpg

Rous

Addicted to Softballfans
I have always been sort of moderately interested in a 1781, but a 1781H? Oh my!

Then again, I always figure an H will play deeper than an I.

ibjr25

Addicted to Softballfans
I have always been sort of moderately interested in a 1781, but a 1781H? Oh my!

Then again, I always figure an H will play deeper than an I.

These are my exact feelings/thoughts on a 1781. I would be sold if I could get one with an H web swap. Not a fan, nor have I ever been of the I web. Personal preference!

ozzyoyo02

These are my exact feelings/thoughts on a 1781. I would be sold if I could get one with an H web swap. Not a fan, nor have I ever been of the I web. Personal preference!

Well my point was most I webs are more narrow than h webs..but the I web on the 1781 was really wide..I don't think a stock dw5 web would be wider..but maybe a pro issue one would be..

juggernaut1

Got Lasers? I DO
EL3 is money, get one if you can

I tried this glove expecting little, this glove plays as wide and large as my Rawlings pros22H, and the leather on the glove feels so sweet. Imho this glove is the the infield glove to get for SB, the dw5 is nice but small, el3 definitely plays bigger imho. Get them while they are priced low, in time this gloves value will hold or go up. It compares favorably to my Rawlings PRO1000HCB, and the feel is better, and i have always favored Rawlings over Wilson. Hey if its good enough for Cabera???? Money!!!