juggernaut1
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Greg,
    Tough one here i love my orange 98, but alot of people say the jh mutant is hotter. Toss up if you wait on the 98 it will be just as hot and last much longer. If you want something ready to go do the deal.
    Would you trade a JH Mutant 98 with 100 hits for a May98 with 250 hits? Do you think that May98 is hotter? I know it is more durable...I know you have had a May98 or 2. Let me know what you think.
    that is Ld's call to remove it. If he wants it gone then he can delete it. Since it was a bad deal we leave it up to the OG poster to delete it.
    You have your proof now, you know for a fact those are the pics you sent me posted on the thread, I have them in YOUR email still. I posted pics and the bat is the same bat... You have your proof now, If you are an honest person you will do what is right and trade me my bat back, this wasnt a fair deal, even if it was an honest mistake by you, it needs to be undone. It is not the deal we agreed to period, and you have proof now I have done nothing wrong. I am on the losing end of this deal and have done everything right. Please be an honest person and do the right thing.
    bro you need to fix this. Get rid of your attitude, the only reason you have this attitude is because you dont like it that you are wrong, and you are embarrassed. people are offering to be the middleman, pick shorty or sonic so this can get resolved.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…