Brandon Inge??

Shorty#34

now that he's been DFA, what do y'all see happening with inge in the future?

i hope he can get his act together and figure out his issues in AAA, and come back, but at this point i think its a long shot, im leaning to his career being over(atleast in the D)

phatmanswingin

Phat Member
I really like Inge but it doesn't look good for him right now. I agree with you, I'm hoping for the best but I think it's over for him.

dubes23113

Addicted to Softballfans
the last time inge was in AAA (other than rehab) he came back and was hitting the ball alot better than the 1st stint in the show....hopefully he can get something figured out cause hes going to finish his career in the D cause no one will pay his salary at this point other than the tigers

Beer_Leaguer

Not Drunk.
the last time inge was in AAA (other than rehab) he came back and was hitting the ball alot better than the 1st stint in the show....hopefully he can get something figured out cause hes going to finish his career in the D cause no one will pay his salary at this point other than the tigers

Weren't you saying this chump should be an all star?

Onefiver

Addicted to Softballfans
One of the most overrated players in Tigers history is done in Detroit and done as a MLB player.

Career .234 with more Ks that Hs. For all of his "Wow!" plays, he was still frequently near the top in errors for AL 3Bs.

Reminds me of another fan favorite that just fell off around 34yo, Bobby Higginson, except Higgy actually had a fall from being a decent player. Inge has just gone from mostly sucks to fully sucks.

dubes23113

Addicted to Softballfans
Weren't you saying this chump should be an all star?

i said gold glove......hes earned that and its always been said that if he could hit .200 20hrs and 60 rbis it would be ok cause of his glove....and now is his time to go and work things out since his knee problems he hasnt been the same and ill admit that, but since 2006 season he has deserved to win that gold glove atleast once

trip

stfu
what happened to him?

hard to hear much from other teams when your team has lost 15 in a row :(

phatmanswingin

Phat Member
One of the most overrated players in Tigers history is done in Detroit and done as a MLB player.

Career .234 with more Ks that Hs. For all of his "Wow!" plays, he was still frequently near the top in errors for AL 3Bs.

Reminds me of another fan favorite that just fell off around 34yo, Bobby Higginson, except Higgy actually had a fall from being a decent player. Inge has just gone from mostly sucks to fully sucks.

Higginson had ONE year and that year earned him Millions!!!!

Chilli_Dipper

Las3rSh0w
it is true, after a minor league stint he comes back more comfy, but right now the D needs some pitching! Hopefully we can get a big trade before Sunday