Branford CT June 25th/26th/27th

Guvna

Buzzing towers
Anyone else going there who's on here?

I'll be there on Sunday...just checking in with some SBF bros.

Newtothegame

Not looking for a team
I'll be seeing you on Saturday anyhow.....you better be there.

I wont be Matty.. Good luck though..

Wasn't on what I thought was our schedule.. What was supposed to be 2 times a month.. has now turned out to be every weekend and sometimes 2 tournaments in the same weekend.

Guvna

Buzzing towers
I wont be Matty.. Good luck though..

Wasn't on what I thought was our schedule.. What was supposed to be 2 times a month.. has now turned out to be every weekend and sometimes 2 tournaments in the same weekend.

Ya, you guys are all over the place...tough for someone who didn't sign up for it.

I'll see you around bro.

huzzdog

retired
I'll be there playing with my team in this one. Also have a few teammates playing in the allstar game fri night so i'll be watching that as well.

Guvna

Buzzing towers
I'll be there playing with my team in this one. Also have a few teammates playing in the allstar game fri night so i'll be watching that as well.

PM me bro, I know almost every guy on your team....hope you guys do well...I may head down there on Friday night.

egibree

Addicted to Softballfans
Yo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes sir i will be in attendance eta 700 on friday for the gun show

Guvna

Buzzing towers
Yo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes sir i will be in attendance eta 700 on friday for the gun show

Is the all star game still at 5:30?

Looking forward to watching you smash again fella....tired of watching you umpire...lol

JOKER44

Addicted to Softballfans
I will be there with my team... Me and my bro will be at the all star game first.... Come and get a beer after the games..

Aj44
Rj29....

egibree

Addicted to Softballfans
is the all star game still at 5:30?

Looking forward to watching you smash again fella....tired of watching you umpire...lol

i appreciate the kind words but i was not selected to play in the game sorry to dissapoint but you can rest assure i will be using the 8 dingers to my advantage again......... Joker who u playing with?

Guvna

Buzzing towers
i appreciate the kind words but i was not selected to play in the game sorry to dissapoint but you can rest assure i will be using the 8 dingers to my advantage again......... Joker who u playing with?

Gib, I love ya like Lessard loves cake, but I'll be down there watching you on Saturday...I know who's on the all star team fella!! I'll have beers for the all star game (and some skoal in case you run out again...lol)

Guvna

Buzzing towers
U can drink one for me dont drink before games but ill def stine a lip :d

I forgot you guys were playing at night....for some reason, I thought you were Saturday....I don't drink before/during tourneys either...but I'll have some for after and you can always grab a lip anytime braaaahhh!!

creative10

Banned User
I will b there for the all star game at 5. 2 of my teamates will b playing in it and I am assuming we will b playing later on that night. GL to all the teams playing this wknd.

JOKER44

Addicted to Softballfans
Playing with Tinkers... Me and my Twin....

We will be there drinking and having good times all weekend... Colby... Come watch me drop bombs so you can youtube.......:p

Guvna

Buzzing towers
Playing with Tinkers... Me and my Twin....

We will be there drinking and having good times all weekend... Colby... Come watch me drop bombs so you can youtube.......:p

Good luck in your games bro....I got a couple people coming down with me....we'll look you guys up....hopefully there aren't many sets of twins down there...:p

JOKER44

Addicted to Softballfans
Good luck in your games bro....I got a couple people coming down with me....we'll look you guys up....hopefully there aren't many sets of twins down there...:p

There isn't and won't be to hard to find us.... We will be the ones with flat brims and big fat bombs in our lips....

JOKER44

Addicted to Softballfans
Did play C for the start of the season, but things as always in softball fall apart at times.... So went ot play with some of my buddies...

Guvna

Buzzing towers
Did play C for the start of the season, but things as always in softball fall apart at times.... So went ot play with some of my buddies...

I know how that goes....I'm playing E's this year but wish we played up in the D's based on the BS HR rule. Good time with a good team...we have lots of fun busting balls though....I always look forward to any tournament with them.