Branford CT June 25th/26th/27th

Guvna

Buzzing towers
I believe they went 0-2 losing first game to dans place and second game to tailgators. they must have been flat.

We out played them all around and wanted it more. They spent more time arguing once we went up by 5 or 6....they closed the gap late but the score didn't reflect the game.

Tailgaters are a good team too....they booted us out before the loser's bracket finals.

juice9

Addicted to Softballfans
yeah we just needed to win our 8am game...sucks losing the first game...but still finished 3rd 7 games later

Makes a long hot day when the field is two and a half hours away and you have a 8am game then you make it even harder by losing that 8am game!

Guvna

Buzzing towers
Makes a long hot day when the field is two and a half hours away and you have a 8am game then you make it even harder by losing that 8am game!

why most of us stayed over the night before...but losing that first one and then coming back says a lot about your team.

Shadow23

Addicted to Softballfans
Well, if your shortstop had his head on straight for the first game you made not have lost!!!!!! haha

juice9

Addicted to Softballfans
Well, if your shortstop had his head on straight for the first game you made not have lost!!!!!! haha

Hey no arm chair qbing. There was a list of things that cost us that game.

Good job by you guys last weekend to bad you had a few guys missing. I would have like to see you guys finish up higher in the majors. But you must have gotten some nice points out of that.

Shadow23

Addicted to Softballfans
Hey no arm chair qbing. There was a list of things that cost us that game.

Good job by you guys last weekend to bad you had a few guys missing. I would have like to see you guys finish up higher in the majors. But you must have gotten some nice points out of that.

Thanks. We were missing a couple starters but oh well. Two mistakes cost us that first game against Pronto/JNK. We should not have lost that game. National Gold killed it against us. Hopefully we will rebound this weekend in Maine. We finished 2-2 at the Major so whatever. A lot better than some other teams.

I just like to blame things on that particular short stop. I heard you guys played well after that first game. Good work.

Banner5

Player
yeah we just needed to win our 8am game...sucks losing the first game...but still finished 3rd 7 games later

That was one helluva run by the tailgaters after losing that first one, especially considering how hot it was. I think I watched at least four of your games. You guys played real well. Your outfielders must have been gassed with you guys playing five man all day. To be young again!

We (JJ's) played our first game at 8am and didn't finish up until 11pm. Leaving the house at 6am and getting home around 1am makes for a long ass day.

Guvna

Buzzing towers
How did the All Stars VS Resmondo game go?

Game got called for time....All stars were up but it was kind of a joke.

Purcell was upset because they didn't have the conference balls and his knuckle wasn't knuckling. So DeDonatis through batting practice to the all stars.

It was cool watching some moon shots but Resmondo could've cared less...they were just jogging around probably due to the fact that they had to play later that night and all weekend.