Breakout/bounce back players

Nietzsche

Drowned God
Who makes the cut and why.

Eric Decker: cheap, game meaningless 4th quarter yards when trailing by double digits. With Manning slinging the rock despite a broken neck he makes the dudes playing qb before him look like hobos pissing on a trash fire. Tebow, you epic turd, I'm looking in your direction.

Donald Brown: rookie qb, zero depth on a rag tag o line, an aging Reggie Wayne. Pencil in plenty of screen plays, check downs and save-me-from-the-blitz dump offs.

Peyton Hillis: Mike Altstott td vulture version 2.0 with the bonus Madden curse thrown in.

Percy Harvin: plays in a dome which is nice. Return yards will get him killed....why return/punt yards aren't factored into most leagues is bull****. ST is a third of the game.

Darren Sproles: see above. Shades of Dave Meggett what's not to love?

Injury to starters guys. Kendal Hunter, Jaquizz Rogers, Ben Tate, Toby Gerhart. Halfbacks even great ones don't last which makes stalwarts like Barry Sanders, Emmitt Smith and Thurman Thomas look like demigods.

Frank Gore won't make it through the season, Jacobs got paid and won't care.

Micheal Turner: 300K on the odometer and overdue for a breakdown.

No disrespect to a black guy named Arian but he runs behind a great line so to does Ben Tate.

It takes two years to comeback from the serious knee injury Peterson suffered. Slashing, cutting, sudden change of direction are good things to have as a halfback.

Balls J

Addicted to Softballfans
I have lofty expectations for Titus Young, I see him thriving opposite a WR that takes double and triple teams...

Nietzsche

Drowned God
david megget :)

Underrated and overlooked.

It takes guts to return kicks and punts in the NFL....gunners going full tilt trying to separate your head or the ball in that order.

All purpose backs like Meggett and Hershel Walker went the way of the dinosaur till Sproles popped on to the radar with Chargers and now the Saints.

Thakaz

Addicted to Softballfans
You don't think he'll do better than 607 yds and 6 TD's?

I think he'll be about the same. 80% of his TD came in the last 5-6 games of the season. Who is going to haul around a pile of excrement for the whole season just to put him your starting lineup for the playoffs?

I don't doubt it for a second. 70/900/8 I'll buy that for where he's drafted.

He won't be anywhere near this.

3XC

Big Truss
Dave Meggett went to Towson State. My former co-worker and buddy was a WR at Towson State and roomed with Dave Meggett. If you knew he was a serial date rapist, would you still like the guy?

He said Meggett was the craziest, worst, most utterly horrible person he had ever met. He had a half dozen unbelieveable stories, most of which ended with him threatening to murder a girl if she didn't have sex with him. Dude was a total nutcase who skated by because he was a phenomenal athlete.

Worship these scumbags at your own peril. Meggett is actually WORSE than Lawrence Taylor, if you can believe that. He just never got caught.

The Crimedog

Best ASA Baterator
Dave Meggett went to Towson State. My former co-worker and buddy was a WR at Towson State and roomed with Dave Meggett. If you knew he was a serial date rapist, would you still like the guy?

He said Meggett was the craziest, worst, most utterly horrible person he had ever met. He had a half dozen unbelieveable stories, most of which ended with him threatening to murder a girl if she didn't have sex with him. Dude was a total nutcase who skated by because he was a phenomenal athlete.

Worship these scumbags at your own peril. Meggett is actually WORSE than Lawrence Taylor, if you can believe that. He just never got caught.

I've actually heard stories about him. I was shocked.