Price Check Broke in JV90..

illete

Addicted to Softballfans
Just trying to see how much my baby is worth.. smarkley3 hooked me up with a great price on a new kip vinci, and my glovesmith elite is broke in and ready.. so just seeing if it will be worth letting someone else use my old gamer, or if I should keep it as part of the glove collection.. I have added some red laces, partially for looks, and partially for stability.. This thing has an insanely big pocket and is well broke in.. 12.25 inch.. Let me know what it is worth..

Thanks in advance..

dscn1059z.jpg

dscn1060x.jpg

easler24

2011 ASA D State Champs
Wow! I think a ball could fit through that web! Ever think of tightening the laces on that bad boy?

illete

Addicted to Softballfans
Wow! I think a ball could fit through that web! Ever think of tightening the laces on that bad boy?

Softball will not fit through the web.. A baseball can.. Which is why this glove was discontinued by Vinci.. It is a softball specific pattern.. And the looseness of the laces there is golden.. I actually loosened the laces some to make that pocket hugeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..

MaverickAH

That's an og Vinci with what I refer to as the, "flypaper", leather! You couldn't get me to part with mine (JC65)!

Gotta agree the easler24 about those laces though! :p

If I were you, I'd keep that glove. Relegate it as my bad weather/backup glove. Value? I'd really like to see more pics but I'd say $50-$60.

easler24

2011 ASA D State Champs
I'm interested if it's for sale or trade around that price range. I'll tighten the laces up and it could be my infield glove.

illete

Addicted to Softballfans
That's an og Vinci with what I refer to as the, "flypaper", leather! You couldn't get me to part with mine (JC65)!

Gotta agree the easler24 about those laces though! :p

TAKE IT BACK!!! THOSE LACES ARE PERFECT!! :p It has been a wonderful glove but it is time for it to go somewhere else where it will get more use..

I'm interested if it's for sale or trade around that price range. I'll tighten the laces up and it could be my infield glove.

I'd take it too.

I got a several PMs last night with offers, and it will be shipping out tomorrow to it's new home.. I will probably regret it one day, but then will come the fun part of searching for another one.. haha..