broken mercy and one threads?

chrometip78

The Hungarian Barbarian
You guys don't know what it's like living in a rough neighborhood trying to keep your bats safe from ruthless tree thugs, steep hills, and roller gangs. Don't judge until you've walked in there shoes.

Losdoyers13

Can't see why anyone would need to shave a bat anyways... Especially not the mercy! It swings like a senior bat anyhow.

joesmoe2012

Insane Dedication
Was it confirmed the bats were altered. If so that's pretty stupid posting threads about durability with altered bats.

Cavett2ea

Droppin **** since 2K
Damn thing had mas webbing and look like some kinda spiraling starting. Crack even looked fishy. These bats are already the goods, I just dont get it!

Eeyore

Addicted to Softballfans
You guys don't know what it's like living in a rough neighborhood trying to keep your bats safe from ruthless tree thugs, steep hills, and roller gangs. Don't judge until you've walked in there shoes.

And this should end the thread...

cdamron13

scerred of sbf
was it confirmed that the bats were rolled or shaved, if it hasn't been/wasn't confirmed it sure does make you ppl look awful dumb for jumping to conclusions and to assume a bat made by any manufacturer had issues w/ cracking or breaking w/o the bat being altered

Cavett2ea

Droppin **** since 2K
Not jumping to conclusion just never seen one webbed up like that with some funny looking spiraling on it that i had never seen before in such few hits. Could of been a fluke who knows. i dont really care. seems fishy that he would delete the thread though. doesnt matter to me mine are on fire with no signs of any of that so im good lol. Dude did bring it on himself a lil bit by not matching his stories with his bp buddies.

Im Gloving It

Next on hitlist.
he didn't just delete ONE thread. He deleted BOTH threads. There sure was a lot of webbing going for such few swings.
Two bats in two weeks. Give me a break.