Bronze States Virginia Beach

BOOMHAUER

COMbatants#87
That's not bad at all I've got to leave my house by 4 to get to another guys house so I can catch a ride. Hopefully I get a little sleep on the way.

That makes for a long day. If you guys continue to win, it looks like games go until 5ish on Saturday and then again sunday morning.

BOOMHAUER

COMbatants#87
that's honestly not to bad we had our first game at 9am this past Saturday and didn't walk of the fields till after 10 at night.

Im surprised they made it two days. There is only 31 teams and 8 fields at the complex. It could easily be done in 1 day.

BOOMHAUER

COMbatants#87
Yeah but looking at it there is no more than 6 games scheduled at each time interval. I think he's leaving 2 open incase he gets behind. But I don't see why you don't play at least the first 2 time slots on all 8 fields.

BOOMHAUER

COMbatants#87
looking at the weather I think moving through the weekend the weather should get better. Its y'all's Thursday afternoon through Saturday morning weather I'm watching. may be a little soft on the fields Saturday morning.

These fields have pretty good drainage and with the size of the tourney its going to be all hands on deck. We have been extremely dry the last few weeks so a little rain will be welcomed to soften the concrete.

Captain10

E skills playing D Ball
Im actually shocked how close to times are together in the winners bracket. No 4 and 5 hour layoffs.

BOOMHAUER

COMbatants#87
They are the ASA and WSL directors around Richmond. There is always multiple things that are jacked up with their tournaments.

BOOMHAUER

COMbatants#87
Between known illegal players playing in the tournament and issues with the typical horrible umpiring in e/bronze in Richmond.

Stretch19

Grow up
why wouldnt you just go down there the night before? i dont understand that ****, get up at 4 am to drive a few hours to play softball? makes a lot of sense

Ive played them about 20 times. Very quality team. Will score 20-25 every game and defense is sound. Going to look like a bunch of goofs with their crazy clothes and the tank tops but do not be fooled. They have a set of twins. Leftie paints the left field line and visa versa. Bring your A game.

BOOMHAUER

COMbatants#87
why wouldnt you just go down there the night before? i dont understand that ****, get up at 4 am to drive a few hours to play softball? makes a lot of sense

Because its not even 2 hrs of driving and I'll be asleep on the drive down.

Captain10

E skills playing D Ball

Id rather wake up a few hours earlier and save the 100 bucks on a hotel room personally.

anyone know anything about CTS? that's who we play first game

Good squad. Boys can hit and field. Alot of em been together for years.

Country35

Banned User
hotels in that area this time of year are certainly pricey, but if I planned on seeing sunday I'd stay and get those extra 4 hours of rest