Buyer Beware bruner12

utcw201

☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼
I purchased an iphone 4S three weeks ago. He said he would ship in a week. I contacted him a week later to get tracking info. He said he shipped, but was contacted by UPS and told the package was lost. He said he would refund ASAP. After 5 days and no refund, I emailed him and threatened bad feedback. He issued an e-check refund, which his bank declined today. Since I paid as a gift, I am out $550. bruner12 is NGTG

DEAL WAS COMPLETED 12-26-2011

No proof a phone was ever sent. Lack of communication to get the refund. Deal at your own risk !

Last edited:

jro44

Addicted to Softballfans
Post all info so someone can try and get a hold of him.. Not sure where he is located but I could probably have my law firm draft up a letter of intent to go after him if it will help.. PM me if I can be of assistance..

Hebrew Hacker

Derby Jew
I don't use UPS too often, but do they jjust contact the sender out of the blue if a package is lost? I was under the impression that the sender had to request a trace first.

utcw201

☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼
When I contacted him about the tracking the last time he said that just contacted him about the package being lost. Thats where I figured it was going downhill, but he offered the full refund, so I waited to see if he would actually send the refund.

bruner12

The ASE
Just so everyone knows the buyer has been refunded and it will clear on the 30th!!!!!!! I couldnt stop the stupid echeck so he is gonna just have to wait!!

mihklo

why stop responding to the guy though? communication is the key when it comes to deals being prolonged and going south.

bruner12

The ASE
I didn't he kept threatening me...so then yes I stopped responding! Y would I wanna keep getting harassed when I was trying to refund

KO_2

Addicted to Softballfans
I didn't he kept threatening me...so then yes I stopped responding! Y would I wanna keep getting harassed when I was trying to refund

because when u stop responding at all then it immediately looks you ripped him off and are done with him. if you keep communicating it will at least make sure he knows what is going on and that you intend to make it right.

mihklo

im sure you would be pretty pissed too if you thought you were getting the run around for 500 bucks!

then why just not refund him asap then he wouldn't have to keep pm'ing you. you sound like a little ***** complaining that you were "harassed" for somebody wanting THEIR money.

p17

SBFs 16th all time poster
So someone got a nice interest free loan for xmas, then used xmas money to pay him back.

Adamal24

Never Settle™
Note to self.. never deal with Bruner12. Keep this thread up so people know what this guy is all about.

ktown808

The Unknowns
This is a perfect example of why the length of time someone has been a member here means almost nothing.

utcw201

☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼
This is ridiculous. Why do we have a feedback section if sbf gets to decide how to label the deal?

Last edited:

p17

SBFs 16th all time poster
Well, by the definitions set here a BB is correct. However, every person that reads this is entitled to make up their own opinion and call him ngtg if they wish