Busted my Z-2000

Dexb0t

Entertainer
I busted my Z-2000 this past Saturday in the tournament I was playing in. Is Louisville still sending out Z-2000's for returns?

BombxDropper

Addicted to Softballfans
my buddy returned a z2k and got a choice of a z3k or the 2015 z2k bc they didnt have the ounce he needed. it was a 26oz

Dexb0t

Entertainer
you gonna tweet ls about it?

Just might be the perfect thing to do. I just wanted to see what some people were getting back when sending these in. Not sure if I would want a Z3K or another Z2K. I would definitely make the switch from the End-Load bat to a balanced if given the option though.

JRod21

Star Player
Just might be the perfect thing to do. I just wanted to see what some people were getting back when sending these in. Not sure if I would want a Z3K or another Z2K. I would definitely make the switch from the End-Load bat to a balanced if given the option though.

Dexx Id stay away from the Z3k's Ive cracked two of them already. First one had abt 50 cuts and then the replacement busted with about the same amount. The durability is awful. I recently purchased another RI Z2k and love those bats, so if I was you I'd get another Z2k. Good luck man!

Dexb0t

Entertainer
Dexx Id stay away from the Z3k's Ive cracked two of them already. First one had abt 50 cuts and then the replacement busted with about the same amount. The durability is awful. I recently purchased another RI Z2k and love those bats, so if I was you I'd get another Z2k. Good luck man!

I gotcha. Sounds good man, I appreciate the heads up! :thumb:

bcholico

Star Player
May be a dumb question but i have a z2k balanced that has cosmetic damage how woul i go about returning to Lousiville?