Buyer Beware Buyer Beware chaotic is NOT GTG !!

bramptonfire

Bat Liquidator !
Lance Bentz AKA chaotic on the site is NOT GTG.

He sent me the wrong weight of bat on a deal we did and is refusing to make our deal right. He denies making an error.

I strongly advise you to avoid doing any deals with him as this problem could happen to you.......

I would have PM's to prove his guilt but I deleted them all due to space restraints on the site when the bat arrived safely.....

I am extremely frustrated in dealing with his broken english or poor grammer or incorrect typing, whichever it is. Also he has no logical explanation as to why I would ask for a 26oz when I stated in the 2nd post of his own thread that the 26oz was to light....literally an hour and 20 mins after he initially listed the bat !!

Link to the BAD DEAL with chaotic

Last edited by a moderator:

saint

Voted '15 Mod of the Year
No deal is done until the both parties are satisfied. Both of you should trade back or come to a resolution.

utcw201

☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼
He should just send you the correct bat and pay for you to ship wrong bat back. Instead he is using e-tough guy persona.

MURDA7

Death By VOLT.....!!
Yeah this sucks...!!! I hope he takes care of his business....!! Alot of stupid !@#$ still going on around here...!! Good luck bro...!!!

alvinxnguyen

BALL OUT!!!
how hard is this to take care of? either send him the right bata and refund him shipping or refund him the money plus shipping for him to send back the bat... Its not too difficult!!! hope you guys get this resolved.

djcs1204

King Jackie!!!
Lance Bentz AKA chaotic on the site is NOT GTG.

He sent me the wrong weight of bat on a deal we did and is refusing to make our deal right. He denies making an error.

I strongly advise you to avoid doing any deals with him as this problem could happen to you.......

I would have PM's to prove his guilt but I deleted them all due to space restraints on the site when the bat arrived safely.....

I am extremely frustrated in dealing with his broken english or poor grammer or incorrect typing, whichever it is. Also he has no logical explanation as to why I would ask for a 26oz when I stated in the 2nd post of his own thread that the 26oz was to light....literally an hour and 20 mins after he initially listed the bat !!

Link to the BAD DEAL with chaotic

Lance has always been GTG with me, he should make it right.

mlp2435

Shinin'
Just curious why did it take so long for you to post about this if you sent your bat on the 8th that was a month ago.

mjross81

Surrounded by estrogen
Just curious why did it take so long for you to post about this if you sent your bat on the 8th that was a month ago.

maybe PM's were exchanged first and since he didn't get anywhere then it's time to call it out publicly. That's the logical progression ;)

p17

SBFs 16th all time poster
did this ever get resolved?

not really....but looks like the OP had the 26oz bat for three weeks before he even contacted chaotic about it. so chaotic may have shipped the wrong bat, but it wasn't noticed until a few weeks later :confused:

idk

Last edited:

mlp2435

Shinin'
makes no sense that on 1/22/10 bramptonfire said chaotic was gtg... then on 2/13 he says its the wrong wait... thats 3 weeks

sampson

makes no sense that on 1/22/10 bramptonfire said chaotic was gtg... then on 2/13 he says its the wrong wait... thats 3 weeks

well, whatever the deal is needs to get figured out. you are right, it doesnt make sense. if there isnt anything to this, then the op should delete this thread...or at least offer up some explanation of what is going on.

mlp2435

Shinin'
brampton and chaotic both think they are right so neither of them will cave... honestly i think its up to us to decide. and quite honestly i think chaotic is right. theres no excuse for 3 weeks later saying its the wrong weight bat. that shouldve been seen the second he pulled it outta the box

p17

SBFs 16th all time poster
brampton and chaotic both think they are right so neither of them will cave... honestly i think its up to us to decide. and quite honestly i think chaotic is right. theres no excuse for 3 weeks later saying its the wrong weight bat. that shouldve been seen the second he pulled it outta the box

yeah i think it's just a big accident really, but the fact that brampton didn't contact him until 3 weeks later has me siding with chaotic :cool:

m-state

Northern Lights
CHAOTIC is a good board member..Don't see why he wouldn't make it right if it was his fault..3 weeks is a long time though

rgm381

<font color="#EE0000">growing older not up</font>
I've dealt with Lance multiple times & all were g2g. If it took you 3 weeks to figure out you had the wrong bat, I would be leary myself