Need Help Buyer beware kru!!

swish16

What goes here?
Well it's a little late for this I already gave him g2g feedback which I will be changing when I get home.. Just want to fill you guys in.. I want to say about a month-2months ago I bought what was described as a NOW SCN16BH with receipt for 150$ from kru.. Upon receiving the bat and looking it over I found the bat to have some spiderwebbing on it and neone seeing this bat in person can understand how easy it would be to overlook the webbing. I texted kru immediately and told him and he said he would refund me 25$ for the misrepresentation which he sent the same day I told him abt it.. Well fast forward to today.. I'm putting a new grip onto the bat and as I'm finishing up I find WARRENTY REPLACEMENT on the taper... The W has actually been rubbed/scratched off and it looks like kru or whoever he got the bat from tried to scratch off replacement also.. Now I haven't pmed kru since I discovered this and I don't plan on it.. I paid 125 for it after he refunded me money which makes the price decent givin the shape it was in when I got it...I plan on keeping the bat but I wanted to let fellow board members know if you buy from kru examine it very closely when you get it....

The_Natural

Weak Glove
Wow that sucks Swish. I hope it works out for you. Dealing on this board seems to be getting a little worse everyday.

AJ22

Super Moderator
Thanks for being honest and open swish16 ...

Sounds like you are moving forward and not looking for anything. That would be your choice. However, it seems as if kru is digging a hole lately with a few of his deals.

I would make sure when dealing with kru that what ever you receive from him, you not only make sure the item you receive is as described, but I would deal catiously and definitely be careful !!

swish16

What goes here?
He had it listed in the thread as NOW with receipt returnable X2 if I'm not mistaking like I said I'm not really saying he's ng2g and I'm not saying he's g2g this is more of a mutual feedback... Hell I like the bat but just kind of pissed off that I didn't catch the stamp on it when I caught the spider webs... Damn easton n their sneakiness.. He was cool to deal with and shipped immediately and didn't argue abt the refund when I mentioned the webbing.. Hell I didn't even say 25$ he suggested that himself before I named a $ amount.. So basically take this thread for what its worth.. Most guys that know me know I'm pretty laid back and easy going.. So I'm not trying to bash a guy.. Just letting ppl kno to check their bats closely if they deal with kru.. Or hell ne1 that sells an easton for the fact.. It can easily be missed

Aguynamedpat

NSA Super World Champion
You are an understanding board member thats for sure. This thread does show that he is NGTG. He said it was NOW when the bat was webbed up.... Said it was returnable x2 when its not. Probably was so quick to refund because he wanted to finish the deal before you noticed it was NR.

Doesnt matter if you paid $50 for it. It was not NEARLY as described. You are just a lot more understanding than a lot of members here. You are GTG, Kru is not.

swish16

What goes here?
The biggest thing that irks me with it is that I've actually been getting ready to post this bat up to try n swap for a 27oz but WR w/o the OG RA # kinda kills the value so I guess I'll swing it till it blows up.. I do have some nice spiderwebs coming up on it.. And its startin to make the nice easton CRACK sound

JBailey

I'll vouge for swish, Iv'e seen teh bat and the bat............swish wouldn't ever point anyone in teh wrong direction(except maybe me)

MURDA7

Death By VOLT.....!!
Seems like this CAT has been up to some SHADY business as of late....!!! Its a SHAME...!!!

swish16

What goes here?
I need to see pics and I'll speak with Kru since I've given him GTG feedback.

What do you need to talk to kru for? I have no plans to pursue this ne further hell I gave him g2g feedback after we finished the deal and I tried to defend him in the thread abt him last week with the 3way deal he had... Send me a pm w/ur cell # and I'll send u the pic I have.. Its hard as hell to see but u can see it..only camera I have is my phone so its not going to be great quality...