Buying Two New Bats...Which ones?

lx_2nv

Coach
I have a decent collection now, but I am thinking about picking up two new sticks - because the prices is right. I have it narrowed down to three bats -

DC41
USSSA Balanced Z2000 (red one)
CL22

Now I primarily play ASA - but can swing Utrip bats. Right now my two favorite bats are a 27oz juggy and 26.5 Greinert 275. They both scale in at or close to 27, even though the Greinert has a lot more endload.

I have heard mixed reviews on the Z's - but really want to try one. And the DC41 I am 100% sure I am getting. I am leaning towards those two, unless someone convinces me to buy the CL22 over the Z.

Thx

lx_2nv

Coach
You are one of the reasons I am buying the DC. If I get it at the price I hope...its a steal. Why I am buying two.

oilslick58

Addicted to Softballfans
DC lives up to the hype.

Z3....well has the same attributes of the last two.
CL 22 sopid bat.

There is one more that i would consider.......pm cometh Timmay

oilslick58

Addicted to Softballfans
Sorry didnt. Read the og post. Z2 is what it is. I think all three are top notch, just comes down to your love of endload.

lx_2nv

Coach
May not be getting anything...as they say...if it sounds too good to be true...we shall see. May just wait for the sonic+ to get released...

coldengineer

Star Player
Cold Engineer wants to buy a 2014 Mizuno Blackout balanced... the white and black one... do you think that is up there with the DC and Z in value? Cold Engineer doesn't mind a long break in period, but wants the end result to perform on the same level as the DC-41

lx_2nv

Coach
lmfao!!! nothing wrong with a blackout...if cold engineer likes balanced bats i dont think cold engineer will like the dc41

jhitman

Dc and Z for sure. If it were me.... 2 DC's

I agree 100% and that's what I did. I bought the first one and saw that the hype was real and got me a 2nd one before they are long gone. It became my game bat after 1 week. I was swinging a Z-1000 and the orange and black Psycho.

oilslick58

Addicted to Softballfans
Cold Engineer wants to buy a 2014 Mizuno Blackout balanced... the white and black one... do you think that is up there with the DC and Z in value? Cold Engineer doesn't mind a long break in period, but wants the end result to perform on the same level as the DC-41

Thats a 2013..just to be percise;);)
at the end.....yes, I think it has top notch performance. Differnet feeling bat than the other two for sure though.
In Value...........no. The suggested retail is less than a used beat up price on the Z's