Bye Week QB

Trogdor

God of SBF Poker
My stud QB (Dalton) is on a bye and I need a fill in. Stanford vs Min or Smith vs Pit. Leanne stafford, his week 15/16 is juicy and indoors and Dalton not so much.

tippin20s

Alex smith. I'm burning my waiver on him just for this one week. He's gonna put up a 30-banger on pitt

Primo

fat and famous pablo
I've got a roster spot on my bench for yo moms......she won't start on me without someone better on a bye week

3XC

Big Truss
Stat Padford is good for 4 TDs and 3 picks, this week and every week.

Ball security Matt Stafford is terrible, he needs to embrace his destiny as "Fat rich kid Favre minus the clutch" and just throw everything at Megatron, triple coverage be damned.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
if that game was at Pitt, idda picked him up......

but his first career start in Arrowhead? meh...maybe not. it's gonna be loud

tippin20s

I like cousins, although hes had a few bad weeks. I wouldn't ever depend on keep or hoyer. Fitz was second on my list behind Alex smith and maybe I'm wrong but I went with smith.

Also, peyton is sitting my bench where he belongs. He might be there the rest of the year.

Morris 14

Foles for this week, he burnt me too though so **** him. **** all of them. I'm rolling tannehill, unless ben plays.

RealDK

Audience of One
fitz vs NE secondary is a good matchup and he can run alil if necessary.....landry jones is a long shot like primo said in KC, but even if he throws some short routes he still has playmakers for YAC and long TDs with bell brown and bryant so some potential is there