Calling all custom glove reps...

face2411

Addicted to Softballfans
Ok, here's the deal... I was going to order a Liberty Advance today and the deal didn't go through... Kinda glad because I REALLY want a 13.5 inch trapeze model but considering nobody makes a trap this size, except for Rawlings (and it's not their best work), my options are limited with stock gloves... The only reason I didn't want to do a custom is the waiting period but I'm realize I'm going to have to suck it up if I want the design I want...

You may begin your wooing now... ;)

VDV18

Addicted to Softballfans
The guys that sell custom gloves will not be posting in your thread, they don't "sell" their stuff on here. They go by word of mouth. If you want a custom glove from someone, PM them like the rest of us.

Good luck. I worked with Mark (westtexas) and love my Roddy. Mark is a great guy and from what others have posted, so is Eric (getahit).

smarkley3

Certified Trap Hoe
Posting

Yea, I tried a post the other day for my Vinci stuff, got a couple of pms. nothin happing. Funny you should be looking for a 13'5 trap. Thats how I got started. I did not want a custom or a Rawlings. I ended up with a Vinci PJV1972 13.25". I'll PM u,
Steve

face2411

Addicted to Softballfans
Fellas... No longer in the market for a glove... Thank you for bumping this to the top DeeMo28! I was wondering why I was getting PMs for gloves again...