Can anyone here help?

cdamron13

scerred of sbf
sure, I can help...your pitcher is a complete ****ing idiot for throwing his glove....what if the hitter swung at the pitch and a screaming liner came flying back at the pitcher...then what....dude needs to check his ****iness at the door and start using common ****ing sense when it comes to playing softball....if he were on my team I would have immediately taken him out for becoming a complete retard....ijs

SacBunt

Addicted to Softballfans
sure, I can help...your pitcher is a complete ****ing idiot for throwing his glove....what if the hitter swung at the pitch and a screaming liner came flying back at the pitcher...then what....dude needs to check his ****iness at the door and start using common ****ing sense when it comes to playing softball....if he were on my team I would have immediately taken him out for becoming a complete retard....ijs

I have to agree with this. Pitcher seems like a douche

hoosier419

Starting Player
it is real and yes he is a big idiot. i asked him the same thing what if the ball was hit back at him. said he had not thought that far ahead. which tells you his level of smarts.

hoosier419

Starting Player
again he did not "throw" his glove at the plate he swung both arms released the ball and then glove seconds behind it glove landed maybe 5 ft in front of him. yes he could have got crushed but we have seen dumber stuff. including a pitcher run at the plate as he released the ball . if our hitter shoots it at him he is dead. the question is on the ruling of this not the intelligence.

bearski

Addicted to Softballfans
he obviously dont know any rules he can only comment on comments. thats why some of you guys shouldnt even talk this is a grown man conversation dont even comment. anyways hoosier thats the rule if the player swung at it its a strike and if they make contact then ball is in play i looked the rule up to make sure. I Hope that helps

hoosier419

Starting Player
thanks again like i said we play very little utrip and have seen some crazy things go down. i guess he decided to see what he could get away with. i was the first one to point out how screwed he was if the batter blew hi up. not the smartest guy on the team, however the batter swung hit the ball foul for an out. that was our whole point just like when an ump calls illegal you swing at your own risk. if there was a rule that states when his glove comes off ball is dead then i would understand but no one sees to be able to find a rule stating that. just an unwritten rule of what's smart and dumb. hell last year we had a pitch throw a pitch and then coming charging at home plate yelling if our guys hits it at his head he is done.