Can LA win two in a row in LA??

LngBallLvr

Addicted to Softballfans
Not sure what that means, help me to understand it

The key to understanding the statement is paying strict attention to the placement of the rolleyes. If the rolleyes was after the word cheating, it would have a whole different meaning. Instead, the rolleyes is at the end meaning that Boston did it fair and square.

This is how it reads given my extensive internet experience with emoticons.

travis182008

Addicted to Softballfans
Jackson will get the lakes right and they will win it all game 7. It's a 2 ..3 .2 format. Celtics were suppose to win 3. Now its time for the lakers to win 2 more

Beer_Leaguer

Not Drunk.
Jackson will get the lakes right and they will win it all game 7. It's a 2 ..3 .2 format. Celtics were suppose to win 3. Now its time for the lakers to win 2 more

And 1 of those 3 wins was on the Lakers homecourt.

Personally I think the Celtics close it out tonight.

travis182008

Addicted to Softballfans
Ya but wasn't that the night ray Allen couldn't miss?..he hasn't and won't have another night like that. They will guard pierce tighter. And pau will show up. Lakers have a 6.5 line I think. They won't lose

LngBallLvr

Addicted to Softballfans
Ya but wasn't that the night ray Allen couldn't miss?..he hasn't and won't have another night like that. They will guard pierce tighter. And pau will show up. Lakers have a 6.5 line I think. They won't lose

I can see the future and they have already lost. I am sorry to be the one to break the news to you. Better luck next year.

Beer_Leaguer

Not Drunk.

This is great insight right here, I take it back, Lakers win tonight. :rolleyes:

J187

Welcome to Good Burger

What do you think is more likely, Ray Allen going 8 for 9 or Ray Allen going 0-20+ ?

Lokahi

HAWAIIAN SUPERMAN
if the lakers win tonight, the c's will have to break kobes arm in game 7 for the lakers not to win.... jmo

qbsilva7

Addicted to Softballfans
Vegas did not make the Lakers 7 pt favs for tonight because they want to lose money...Lakers will win tonight and be favs for game 7 and the Lake Show close them out in 7 with a 20pt win...u heard it here 1st, it will be just like game 1 it will end how it started

YARDWORK 23

Addicted to Softballfans
Vegas did not make the Lakers 7 pt favs for tonight because they want to lose money...Lakers will win tonight and be favs for game 7 and the Lake Show close them out in 7 with a 20pt win...u heard it here 1st, it will be just like game 1 it will end how it started

true statement here GO LAKERS!!!!!!!

qbsilva7

Addicted to Softballfans
all i am going to say is for all of you that thought boston would win game 6 u r either flat out stupid and watch zero basketball or u r a 100% Laker hater...

It is very simple if the Laker play a complete game they win easy like game 1 & 6 and even when they play poor Boston barely wins...Be honest if the Lakers play like this does Boston have any chance in LA...lmk

SMAC

mmmmmm...beeeer
Laker lickers.

5 for 23 from 3 point line, .333 shooting as a team. Keep your hardons to yourself, Boston simply laid a big fat turd. Suns, Orlando, Cleveland, Oklahoma, anyone, anyone...would have beat the lakers tonight..Just not Boston.

Jobu

Laker lickers.

5 for 23 from 3 point line, .333 shooting as a team. Keep your hardons to yourself, Boston simply laid a big fat turd. Suns, Orlando, Cleveland, Oklahoma, anyone, anyone...would have beat the lakers tonight..Just not Boston.

k4v9xe.jpg

Beez_33

M-A-(dolla sign)-E
I'll call your pic and raise you a faerie gangsta.

keep_it_real.jpg

Lakers didn't play well yet again. They are very lucky that Boston was horrible.

Yeah thy were awful...in no way did they contribute to Boston suckin a D. :rolleyes:

K18

Manager
all i am going to say is for all of you that thought boston would win game 6 u r either flat out stupid and watch zero basketball or u r a 100% Laker hater...

It is very simple if the Laker play a complete game they win easy like game 1 & 6 and even when they play poor Boston barely wins...Be honest if the Lakers play like this does Boston have any chance in LA...lmk

Lol....maybe you should watch the Celtics just shot poor, they missed a ton of open shots and lay-ups, include that with everyone hitting on the Lakers and that is the reason the Lakers won.......Perkins hurt, huge loss. Lakers win Game 7, due to lack of rebounding with Perkins out

Stout33

Addicted to Softballfans
Lakers win the series now. I thought the Celtics would have put more priority on game 6. 67 points, awful.

LngBallLvr

Addicted to Softballfans
It all comes down to post play and rebounding. Effort. Perkins out is going to hurt. To win, Celtics need Big Baby drooling again with intensity.

This is far from a slam dunk for the Lakers. Game 7 will be a good one.

TEAM HEX

Addicted to Softballfans
Thats it u think kobe is gonna let them lose? Boston had there chance its over now lakers win! Boston is broken!

qbsilva7

Addicted to Softballfans
7.5 for all of u idiots that think its going to be close or the Celts will win...This is a lock!!!

Beer_Leaguer

Not Drunk.
Lots of homers in here, any of you guys remember Game 6 two years ago? you know the game the Celts won by 39 to win the title.

Anyone that says this series is over obviously hasn't taken thier purple and yellow blinders off.

And I'm really laughing at the guy who said Kobe "won't let them lose." The guy has thrown his share of stink bombs late in playoff series'.